Reporting mistakes [Lyrics/title/song/album/etc.]

1772 posts / 0 new
Guest

Nevermind! I realized I could delete the duplicate myself :bigsmile:

Guest

I do need something fixed for this song though: http://lyricstranslate.com/it/viens-habibi-come-habibi.html
Can someone please delete the lines of English translation from the original French lyrics and add this video?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NUCbtzIFrgU

Thanks Regular smile

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

I removed the English lines and added the video.

Editor
Joined: 16.02.2016

URL: http://lyricstranslate.com/es/request/sayeh-eshgh

Wrong: source lyrics

Solution: source to be replaced with my comment
http://lyricstranslate.com/es/request/sayeh-eshgh#comment-309106

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

I added the lyrics.

Guest

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/it/sen-ben-biz-you-i-we.html
Incorrect Artist: 2013 Turkvizyon
Incorrect Song Title: 2013 Türkvizyon (Türkiye) Manevra - Sen, Ben, Biz
Correct Artist: Manevra
Correct Song Title: Sen, Ben, Biz

Thanks!

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

Corrected.

Senior Member
Joined: 10.02.2016

Link:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/mot%C3%B6rhead-enter-sandman-lyrics.html

Incorrect:
Motorhead did not write this song, this song is written by Metallica (and is submitted to Metallica's songlist) and Motorhead has covered it.

Correct:
The song should be deleted from Metallica covers and Motorhead's songlist, but Motorhead should be listed in the "Also performed by" section of (the original version of) this song:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Metallica-Enter-Sandman-lyrics.html

Senior Member
Joined: 10.02.2016

Link:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/slayer-i-hate-you-lyrics.html

Incorrect:
This band does not own the song, they just covered it

Correct:
The song shouldn't be in Slayer's songlist
(the artist is "Verbal Abuse" and I just added it here: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/verbal-abuse-lyrics.html)

Moderator of Romance Languages
Joined: 31.03.2012

We actually allow covers now, it became an issue before and therefore if an artist covers it, users are allowed to add it to the song list.

Senior Member
Joined: 10.02.2016
phantasmagoria wrote:

We actually allow covers now, it became an issue before and therefore if an artist covers it, users are allowed to add it to the song list.

the issue is that
this song is being showed as if it is written by Motorhead and is covered by Metallica but it should be the reverse I guess.
I mean, I know that you have a section to add the other artists that have covered the song (I mean the "also performed by" section).
but here we it shows "Enter Sandman" as if it's by Motorhead.
but it's one of the most famous songs by Metallica...
looks strange... to say a song is written by an artist when it's just a cover.

Editor - Sculptor of Language
Joined: 11.06.2015

I don't like that practice
to allow to enter the lyrics of a different band's songs as a cover with a foreign artist.
There can be made a remark with the original artist "also performed by ..." and then it will show on their agenda,
e.g. "Motörhead also performs: Enter Sandman by Metallica"

I see it as an unnessesary bulk to the database.

In case there are variations in the lyrics,
it should be OK to accept it as a version of their own that deserves a separate publication.

Moderator of Romance Languages
Joined: 31.03.2012
Hansi K_Lauer wrote:

I don't like that practice
to allow to enter the lyrics of a different band's songs as a cover with a foreign artist.
There can be made a remark with the original artist "also performed by ..." and then it will show on their agenda,
e.g. "Motörhead also performs: Enter Sandman by Metallica"

I see it as an unnessesary bulk to the database.

In case there are variations in the lyrics,
it should be OK to accept it as a version of their own that deserves a separate publication.

I don't like it either, but it was something that was discussed for quite some time and eventually the admins decided to allow covers. We do occasionally merge things, especially if no translations have been added to the cover page, we'll unpublish it and add the artist under 'also performed by'.

Senior Member
Joined: 10.02.2016

hello
link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/darkthrone-sin-origin-lyrics.html
incorrect: album
correct: Plaguewielder (is the only album that contains this song)

link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/watain-lyrics.html
incorrect: band doesn't have any photo
correct: here is a photo: http://images.popmatters.com/news_art/w/watain-2013-500x250.jpg

link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/primordial-lyrics.html
incorrect: band doesn't have any photo
correct: here is a photo: https://images4.alphacoders.com/277/277526.jpg

Moderator of Romance Languages
Joined: 31.03.2012
verum.dclxvi wrote:

hello
link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/darkthrone-sin-origin-lyrics.html
incorrect: album
correct: Plaguewielder (is the only album that contains this song)

link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/watain-lyrics.html
incorrect: band doesn't have any photo
correct: here is a photo: http://images.popmatters.com/news_art/w/watain-2013-500x250.jpg

link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/primordial-lyrics.html
incorrect: band doesn't have any photo
correct: here is a photo: https://images4.alphacoders.com/277/277526.jpg

Fixed.

Senior Member
Joined: 10.02.2016
phantasmagoria wrote:
verum.dclxvi wrote:

hello
link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/darkthrone-sin-origin-lyrics.html
incorrect: album
correct: Plaguewielder (is the only album that contains this song)

link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/watain-lyrics.html
incorrect: band doesn't have any photo
correct: here is a photo: http://images.popmatters.com/news_art/w/watain-2013-500x250.jpg

link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/primordial-lyrics.html
incorrect: band doesn't have any photo
correct: here is a photo: https://images4.alphacoders.com/277/277526.jpg

Fixed.

Thank you

Editor
Joined: 30.06.2015

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/elena-temnikova-teplo-lyrics.html
The song already exists, please delete this.

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

I'll aske the admins to merge the entries because both have a translation.

Super Member
Joined: 11.10.2014

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/sandi-patty-cradle-song-lyrics.html
This song (in English) has a request to translate it from Spanish to English. The comment however asks for a translation "in Spanish" . It would be nice if the song were clearly listed as being in English and the trnslation request were listed as a request for a translation to Spanish.

Editor
Joined: 30.06.2015

Thank you!

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011
michealt wrote:

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/sandi-patty-cradle-song-lyrics.html
This song (in English) has a request to translate it from Spanish to English. The comment however asks for a translation "in Spanish" . It would be nice if the song were clearly listed as being in English and the trnslation request were listed as a request for a translation to Spanish.

I changed the languages to the correct ones.

Editor
Joined: 16.02.2016

Problem: Duplicate artist
Main: http://lyricstranslate.com/es/googoosh-lyrics.html
Duplicate: http://lyricstranslate.com/es/gogoosh-lyrics.html
Solution: Please merge!

Thanks!

Editor
Joined: 16.02.2016

Problem: Wrong featuring artist
Links:
http://lyricstranslate.com/es/googoosh-eyde-ashegh-lyrics.html
http://lyricstranslate.com/es/googoosh-sahneh-lyrics.html
http://lyricstranslate.com/es/googoosh-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8...

Solution: remove the featuring artists (three songs) as they are the same person.

This is related to the previous post.

Editor of Russian content
Joined: 07.07.2014

All done, thanks for reporting!

Guest

This is listed as being in the wrong language.
http://lyricstranslate.com/it/Berdan-Mardini-Sana-Bir-Hain-Lazim-lyrics....
Incorrect: Romanian
Correct: Turkish

Moderator of the avant-garde
Joined: 05.04.2012

Corrected, thanks!

Editor
Joined: 30.06.2015

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/skylar-grey-tower-dont-look-down-lyrics.html
The song already exists, delete this one please.

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

Done.

Editor
Joined: 30.06.2015

Thank you!

Editor
Joined: 30.06.2015
Moderator of the avant-garde
Joined: 05.04.2012

It is a song, but has incorrect information added. The correct entry is: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Iyaz-Replay-lyrics.html

I unpublished this entry.

Editor
Joined: 30.06.2015

Thanks!

Editor
Joined: 30.06.2015

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/chains-chains.html-3
It's not a translation, please delete.

Moderator of Romance Languages
Joined: 31.03.2012
Zolos wrote:

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/chains-chains.html-3
It's not a translation, please delete.

Done

Editor
Joined: 30.06.2015

Thanks!

Eend.
Joined: 16.07.2014

Problem: spam picture (I see a pic that says 'vote for R3HAB at [link]')
Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/oomph-lyrics.html
Correct picture: http://www.oomph.de/images/21.png

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

I changed the picture.

Guest

Please correct this artist's information.
Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/gio-datiashvili-lyrics.html
Incorrect- Original Name: Chamovuqroleb chems Saqartvelos
Correct- Original Name: გიორგი დათიაშვილი

Moderator of the avant-garde
Joined: 05.04.2012

Corrected, thanks!

Guest

Typo in title.
http://lyricstranslate.com/it/bayar-sahin-რა-სამშბოლო-მქონია-lyrics.html

Incorrect: რა სამშბოლო მქონია
Correct: რა სამშობლო მქონია

Thanks!

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

That has been corrected.

Member
Joined: 06.06.2016

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/5sta-family-lyrics.html
Incorrect: The foto is old. There is a new soloist in this band now.
Correct foto: http://rusradio.ru/news/showbiznes/8857568

Please, change the foto.

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

Now there's a new photo.

Member
Joined: 06.06.2016

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/varvara-lyrics.html
Incorrect: There is no information on this page.

Please, add the missing information.

Country: Russia
Genre: Pop Folk/World Pop-Folk Traditional Music
Original name: Варвара
Official site: http://varvara-music.ru/
Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varvara_(singer)
Picture (first foto on this site): http://www.epochtimes.ru/pevitsa-varvara-ya-prosto-ne-predstavlyayu-kak-...

Editor
Joined: 30.06.2015

Done. Thanks for reporting.

Guest

Please correct the language listed.
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Ceylan-Nare-lyrics.html
Incorrect: Kurdish (Kurmanji)
Correct: Turkish

Editor
Joined: 30.06.2015

Done. Thanks for reporting.

Guest

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/khalani-خَلانِي.html
Problem: The "transliteration" and original lyrics' places should be switched. Also, the language should be changed to "Arabic (other varieties)"

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

I switched the lyrics, but for some reason I can't find Arabic (other varieties) in the language list... I'll look into it though.

Guest

It's found in "More Languages" between "Dari" and "Darnassian". Regular smile

Pages