Reporting mistakes [Lyrics/title/song/album/etc.]

2743 posts / 0 new
Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011
taddy26 wrote:

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/model-lyrics.html#comment-382054
This is a spam. The user's advertising an app.

The user has been banned.

Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011
Novice
Joined: 28.07.2017

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Coldplay-Viva-la-vida-lyrics.html

The verse 'Roman cavalry choirs are singing' is widespread throughout the internet and makes no sense: the singer clearly says (I hear) 'Roman catholic choirs singing'.

Thank you.

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011
SingableLyrics wrote:

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Coldplay-Viva-la-vida-lyrics.html

The verse 'Roman cavalry choirs are singing' is widespread throughout the internet and makes no sense: the singer clearly says (I hear) 'Roman catholic choirs singing'.

Thank you.

The official site says it's 'Roman cavalry choirs are singing' though: http://coldplay.com/song/viva-la-vida/

Novice
Joined: 28.07.2017

Funny. I may have a tin ear, but 'roman cavalry choirs' hardly makes any sense, as the song isn't about the Red Army Choir. Moreover in the same stanza the song mentions Jerusalem and Saint Peter. By the way I see that the question was raised by many on the internet. But it's quite reasonable to stick to the official lyrics, I'll take back my remark.

Junior Member
Joined: 11.12.2015
Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011
Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Super Member
Joined: 13.06.2016
Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Zarina01 wrote:

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/timoteij-run-lyrics.html

Song is in english not spanish.

Corrected.

Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Moderator of Romance Languages
Joined: 31.03.2012
Aussie Scheherazade
Joined: 06.11.2013

Can these lyrics here be corrected? http://lyricstranslate.com/en/tarkan-why-dont-we-aman-aman-lyrics.html
I've put the updated lyrics into a comment below the song.

Thank you! Regular smile

Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
kerakemas wrote:

Can these lyrics here be corrected? http://lyricstranslate.com/en/tarkan-why-dont-we-aman-aman-lyrics.html
I've put the updated lyrics into a comment below the song.

Thank you! Regular smile

Corrected, thanks for reporting.

Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/sid-sriram-adiga-adiga-song-lyrics.html
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/adiga-adiga-song-%E0%B0%85%E0%B0%A1%E0%B0%... (this is supposed to be a transliteration)
Please, switch the song lyrics and the transliteration.

Junior Member
Joined: 11.12.2015
Senior Member
Joined: 28.08.2016

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/de/karen-polidano-searching-seas-lyrics.html
Incorrect: Lyrics
Correct:
Staring over the garden swell as the sun sinks down
Where the seas touch the skies is where you saw your last light
Soothing my eyes as it dances
And swells with pride
Could this really be what took you away when you didn't deserve to die

Searching the seas and the skies
When the sun goes down I'll be searching for your love
Searching the seas and the skies to hold out that doubt

If only I followed you for that long last ride
Stormy seas would've taken us to eternal light
We've been there together forever
No pain or strife
My soul's been left here to wither and die
Till the end of time
Cause I've been

Searching the seas and the skies
When the sun goes down I'll be searching for your love
Searching the seas and the skies to hold out that doubt

Tell me that you're still here
I can feel you try
Give me some hope of survival
Please (Searching the seas and the skies)

When the sun goes down I'll be searching for your love (Searching the seas and the skies)
When the sun goes down I'll be searching for your love (Searching the seas and the skies)
Searching the seas and the skies to hold out that doubt

The one who transliterated the song used a bad format, used some wrong words, and used some inappropriate words purposefully.
Please replace hte lyrics with the lyrics I post here.
Thank you Regular smile

Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
SirKestror wrote:

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/de/karen-polidano-searching-seas-lyrics.html
Incorrect: Lyrics
Correct:
Staring over the garden swell as the sun sinks down
Where the seas touch the skies is where you saw your last light
....

Lyrics updated.

Super Member
Joined: 13.06.2016

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/ellinor-franzén-om-du-stannar-här-lyrics.html
Incorect: lyrics
Correct:
Allting som jag sa jag ville inte såra
Glömde för ett tag allt det som en gång varit bra
Bara du och jag kände kanske rädsla
Leva för ett tag och ge dig av mitt liv

Gråter du
När du står ensam kvar

Om du stannar här och väntar på mig
Vi ska ses igen i en annan värld
Om du stannar här ett ögonblick till
I en annan tid, i en annan värld
En annan värld
En annan värld

Vaknar upp igen från den dröm där du var nära
Om och om igen (om igen) jag känner dina andetag
Allt det som vi sa och misstag som vi gjorde
Kanske du och jag ses igen en dag

När jag vet (näg jag vet)
Vad jag ska vandra för väg (ska vandra för väg)

Om du stannar här och väntar på mig
Vi ska ses igen i en annan värld
Om du stannar här ett ögonblick till
I en annan tid, i en annan värld
En annan värld (i en annan värld)
En annan värld

(Om du stannar här och väntar på mig)
Vi ska ses igen i en annan värld
Om du stannar här ett ögonblick till
I en annan tid, i en annan värld

Om du stannar här och väntar på mig
Vi ska ses igen i en annan värld
Om du stannar här ett ögonblick till
I en annan tid, i en annan värld
En annan värld
En annan värld
Om du stannar här

Moderator of the avant-garde
Joined: 05.04.2012

Updated.

Soldier of Love
Joined: 12.03.2017

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/sugar-s%C3%BC%C3%9Fe.html
Incorrect: Lyrics

Correct::

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, baby!
Oh, oh, hey

She got cherry lips, angel eyes
She knows exactly how to tantalize
She's out to get you, danger by design
Cold-blooded vixen, she don't compromise

She's something mystical in colored lights
So far from typical, but take my advice
Before you play with fire, do think twice
And if you get burned, don't be surprised

Got me lifted, drifting higher than the ceiling
Oh, baby, it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted, feeling so gifted
Sugar, how you get so fly?

Sugar, how you get so fly?
Oh, sugar, how you get so fly?
So, sugar, suger, how you get so fly?
Oh, sugar, how you get so fly?

Sweet-talking lady, love how you entice
Sugar with just the right amount of spice
Charming, alluring, everyone's desire
She's out to get you – you can't run, you can't hide

She's something mystical in colored lights
I say, so far from typical, but take my advice
Before you play with fire, do think twice
And if you get burned, oh, baby, don't you be surprised

Got me lifted, drifting higher than the ceiling
Oh, baby, it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted, feeling so gifted
Sugar how you get so fly?

So fly, oh, hey
Oh, babe
Yeah, hey

Sugar, how you get so fly?
Oh, sugar, how you get so fly?
So, sugar, suger, how you get so fly?
But you won't get me tonight

Got me lifted, drifting higher than the ceiling
Oh, baby, it's the ultimate feeling (I couldn't feel)
You got me lifted, feeling so gifted
Sugar, how you get so fly?

Sugar, how you get so fly?
Oh, sugar, how you get so fly?
So, sugar, suger, how you get so fly?
Oh, sugar, how you get so fly?

Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Flopsi wrote:

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/sugar-s%C3%BC%C3%9Fe.html
Incorrect: Lyrics

Correct::

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, baby!
Oh, oh, hey.....

Corrected.

Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011
taddy26 wrote:

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Kad-zamirisu-jorgovani-When-lilacs-begin-s...
I think this needs to be uncapitalized.

Done.

Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Guest

Please change the source text language from "Spanish" to "Portuguese." The song is in Portuguese. Thanks.http://lyricstranslate.com/en/rita-guerra-no-meu-canto-lyrics.html

Editor
Joined: 24.10.2011
rainymoon wrote:

Please change the source text language from "Spanish" to "Portuguese." The song is in Portuguese. Thanks.http://lyricstranslate.com/en/rita-guerra-no-meu-canto-lyrics.html

done

Editor
Joined: 24.10.2011
Moderator of the avant-garde
Joined: 05.04.2012

Done, thanks for reporting.

Member
Joined: 06.06.2016

Please, add the missing information on these pages:

1) Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/belikov-sergey-lyrics.html
Right title of this artist: Sergey Belikov
Country: Russia
Genre: Pop, Vocal
Original name: Сергей Григорьевич Беликов
Official site: http://www.sergei-belikov.ru/
Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Belikov
Picture: https://www.stihi.ru/2015/11/17/638

2) Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/diana-arbenina-lyrics.html
Country: Russia
Genre: Rock, Singer/Songwriter
Original name: Диана Сергеевна Арбенина (Кулаченко)
Official site: http://snipers.net/
Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Arbenina
Picture (first foto): http://moscow-baku.ru/news/shoubiznes/diana_arbenina_vystupit_na_zhare_2...

3) Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/medegma-dorzhieva-lyrics.html
Right title of this artist: Midigma Dorzhieva
Country: Russia
Genre: Ethnic, Folk/World, Pop-Folk, Traditional Music
Original name: Мэдэгма Цырендоржиевна Доржиева (Цыбикжапова)
Official site: https://vk.com/midigma_dorzhieva
Wiki: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%B2...

Moderator of Romance Languages
Joined: 31.03.2012
Andrew from Russia wrote:

Please, add the missing information on these pages:

1) Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/belikov-sergey-lyrics.html
Right title of this artist: Sergey Belikov
Country: Russia
Genre: Pop, Vocal
Original name: Сергей Григорьевич Беликов
Official site: http://www.sergei-belikov.ru/
Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Belikov
Picture: https://www.stihi.ru/2015/11/17/638

2) Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/diana-arbenina-lyrics.html
Country: Russia
Genre: Rock, Singer/Songwriter
Original name: Диана Сергеевна Арбенина (Кулаченко)
Official site: http://snipers.net/
Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Arbenina
Picture (first foto): http://moscow-baku.ru/news/shoubiznes/diana_arbenina_vystupit_na_zhare_2...

3) Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/medegma-dorzhieva-lyrics.html
Right title of this artist: Midigma Dorzhieva
Country: Russia
Genre: Ethnic, Folk/World, Pop-Folk, Traditional Music
Original name: Мэдэгма Цырендоржиевна Доржиева (Цыбикжапова)
Official site: https://vk.com/midigma_dorzhieva
Wiki: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%B2...

Done,

Senior Member
Joined: 04.02.2017

Wrong lyrics: http://lyricstranslate.com/ru/thcf-ides-za-kanadu-lyrics.html

Correct:

Ideš za Kanadu,
sivi audi rola po gradu,
na koki uživam u radu,
selotejp na oči, navuci mu kapu.
Znaj tata sam estradnim droljama
daj pare za brata il’ gađamo zoljama.
Do evropskih noseva,
Gudra stiže preko Kosova
Ja imam tržni centar, imam dva’es vila,
Stanove, lokale, hotele, ja živim taj kriminal.
Imam jajare u šaci, u svakoj stranci,
vozimo se maricom gradom, kao pravi policajci.
Ako imaš dobra kola, daj nam kola! oduzimam volan,
hoćes svoja kola? Može, dođi, spremi novac.
Krv lije svakoga dana, država drhti od klana,
Premijer podleg’o ranama, a nama gudru čuva banka.

Refren (2x):
Zašto nisam ptičica da letim daleko,
i da vidim napolju čeka li me neko!
Prodaj majko konja kočijaša,
pa izvadi sina robijaša.

Beng! Beng! Beng! Beng! Ideš za Kanadu!!! (8x)

Ideš za Kanadu,
u Južnoj Americi ja sam u hladu,
u Parizu trošim devizu,
kad imaš lovu ne traže vizu.
Ako nisi blizu, vojnici klana grizu,
mašina za mlevenje mesa, to je mnogo gadan izum.
Pola tone kokaina, Buenos Ajres, Argentina,
Balkanski ratnik, Paragvaj, četvoro palo s’pet kila.
Deset hiljada vojnika, otmice, ubistva,
Iznude, atenati, svako reket mora da plati.
Mi smo s’politikom u sprezi, političar na vezi,
probleme nam ne pravi niko, sve te perverzije rešavam slikom.
Imam bazu, kao vazu lepu, sva je od stakla,
dok vam plaćamo kampanje, nas! kosi sablja!

Refren (2x):
Zašto nisam ptičica da letim daleko,
i da vidim napolju čeka li me neko!
Prodaj majko konja kočijaša,
pa izvadi sina robijaša.

Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Medograd wrote:

Wrong lyrics: http://lyricstranslate.com/ru/thcf-ides-za-kanadu-lyrics.html

Correct:

Ideš za Kanadu,
sivi audi rola po gradu,
na koki uživam u radu,
selotejp na oči, navuci mu kapu.
Znaj tata sam estradnim droljama
......

Corrected.

Guest

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/juego-de-ajedrez-game-chess.html

Cada vez que quedamos es igual.
Las cosas que me dices no me valen nunca.
«Se hace tarde, me voy ya.
¿No ves que si me quedo se van a enojar?»

No, no puedo,
hay un reloj que nunca se detiene para nuestro amor.
Me dices, «Mira, pronto volveré.
Mañana nos veremos de nuevo otra vez».

Juego de ajedrez quererte tanto,
qué difícil es tener tu amor.
Juego de ajedrez quererte tanto,
qué difícil es tener tu amor.

No, por favor, no me lo vuelvas a hacer.
Ya no quiero un falso movimiento otra vez.

Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
rainymoon wrote:

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/juego-de-ajedrez-game-chess.html

Cada vez que quedamos es igual.
Las cosas que me dices no me valen nunca.
«Se hace tarde, me voy ya.
¿No ves que si me quedo se van a enojar?»

No, no puedo,
hay un reloj que nunca se detiene para nuestro amor.
Me dices, «Mira, pronto volveré.
Mañana nos veremos de nuevo otra vez».

Juego de ajedrez quererte tanto,
qué difícil es tener tu amor.
Juego de ajedrez quererte tanto,
qué difícil es tener tu amor.

No, por favor, no me lo vuelvas a hacer.
Ya no quiero un falso movimiento otra vez.

Lyrics updated.

Senior Member
Joined: 04.02.2017
Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011
Junior Member
Joined: 11.12.2015
Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Super Member
Joined: 13.06.2016
Editor from the Land of Fire
Joined: 21.06.2013
Super Member
Joined: 13.06.2016

Manto should be the feautured artist on both of these pages

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/anastasia-ost-κάπου-κάποιον-χειμώνα-kapoo-kapion-khimona-greek-lyrics.html

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/anastasia-ost-μια-βουτια-στο-παρελθον-mia-voutia-sto-parelthon-lyrics.html

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011
Zarina01 wrote:

Manto should be the feautured artist on both of these pages

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/anastasia-ost-κάπου-κάποιον-χειμώνα-kapoo-kapion-khimona-greek-lyrics.html

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/anastasia-ost-μια-βουτια-στο-παρελθον-mia-voutia-sto-parelthon-lyrics.html

Added.

Editor
Joined: 24.10.2011
Editor
Joined: 24.10.2011
Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

All merged.

Editor
Joined: 24.10.2011
Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

Pages