Reporting mistakes [Lyrics/title/song/album/etc.]

793 replies [Last post]
Joined: 21/10/2012
User offline. Last seen 5 days 1 hour ago.

Kostuszka wrote:
So, this translation:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/butterflies-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%87...

Is to this song:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/lana-del-rey-butterflies-part-2-lyrics.html

Done, I have created a translation on the correct song. I think I´ll leave a placeholder mark on the first one explaining the change. I've also arranged it fitting the presentation of the original lyrcis as well as my extremely basic Russian and sheer deduction powers have allowed me.

We should probably delete the translation altogether, but my puny Editor powers are not enough for that Tongue. A mod will have to decide on this.

Moderator of the Balkans :)
CherryCrush's picture
Joined: 07/12/2012
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 17 min ago.

mario.rodriguezgonzalez.9 wrote:
We should probably delete the translation altogether, but my puny Editor powers are not enough for that Tongue. A mod will have to decide on this.

Someone was faster than me unpublishing it... but I changed the authorship of the moved translation to the original user who submitted it, in case they return someday.

Joined: 21/10/2012
User offline. Last seen 5 days 1 hour ago.

Fair is fair, I would have done it myself if I could.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/lana-del-rey-dance-water-lyrics.html
So this song is Aviciis, it's ever a part of his album "True" and is featuring MØ not Lana and the song name is "Dear Boy"
Vid of the song on the official Avicii channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlnw9LxxfTg

Second, Lana Del Rey haven't made any song under that name.

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/lana-del-rey-dayglo-reflection-lyrics.html
Incorrect: Incomplete lyric
Correct:
"As the singer grows older, his conception goes a little deeper, because he lives life and he understands who he's trying to say a little more."

[Bobby Womack]:
The earth is but a dayglo reflection
A turn that will bring you only light
I'm forming to myself, but I'm not going
Waiting for the day to bring me light

[Lana Del Rey]:
If heaven thinks that everything is everything
The only thing I ever dreamed is you and me
'Cause I break down, I take you down
And I love it every step of the way

"As the singer grows older, his conception goes a little deeper, because he lives life and he understands who he's trying to say a little more. If the singer tries to find out what's happening in life, it gives him a better insight on telling the story of the song he's trying to sing."

[Lana Del Rey]:
Watching from a distant constellation
Eyes that can see the world in changing hues
Visions still unfolding, sweet imagining
Time reveals that love's the only truth

If heaven thinks that everything is everything
The only thing I ever dreamed is you and me
'Cause I break down, I take you down
And I love it every step of the way

Joined: 21/10/2012
User offline. Last seen 5 days 1 hour ago.

Fixed both of them. While at it, I changed "Dayglo Refection" to its correct author, Bobby Womack.

Seems like a lot of Lana del Rey related issues lately...

mario.rodriguezgonzalez.9 wrote:
Seems like a lot of Lana del Rey related issues lately...

I have got myself a project of diging throught her profil here so maybe that is why and if so, then I have a feeling that Lana will be showing up here and at the other one for some time, as I'm only on "c" now.

Joined: 21/10/2012
User offline. Last seen 5 days 1 hour ago.

You keep them coming, we'll keep stomping them Wink

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/coldplay-adventure-lifetime-lyrics.html
Incorrect: A little bit of the lyric
Correct:
there is no "umi", it should be "to me"
1st line of the part 1,2 and 6

Editor
Miley_Lovato's picture
Joined: 24/10/2011
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 26 min ago.

done

Member
piratebunny's picture
Joined: 30/06/2016
User offline. Last seen 8 weeks 1 day ago.

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/darin-astrologen-lyrics.html
Incorrect: lyrics
Correct:

Då är du den finaste jag mött

instead of

Du är den finaste jag mött

The above line appears once after the second verse, then is repeated twice at the end of the song, seven lines altogether.

Thanks!

Editor
Miley_Lovato's picture
Joined: 24/10/2011
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 26 min ago.

done

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/dua-lipa-be-one-lyrics.html
Incorrect: two thing in the lyric are incorrect
Corrected:

I see the moon,
I see the moon,
I see the moon,
Oh when you're looking at the Sun,
Not a fool,
I'm not a fool,
Not a fool,
No, you're not fooling anyone.

Oh but when you're gone,
When you're gone,
When you're gone,
Oh baby, all the lights go out,
Thinking oh that, baby, I was wrong
I was wrong,
I was wrong,
Come back to me, baby, we can work this out.

Oh baby, come on, let me get to know you,
Just another chance so that I can show
That I won't let you down and run,
No, I won't let you down and run,
'Cause I could be the one,
I could be the one,
I could be the one,
I could be the one,
I could be the one.

I see in blue,
I see in blue,
I see in blue,
Oh and you see everything in red
There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you,
Do for you,
Do for you,
Oh 'cause you got inside my head.

Oh but when you're gone,
When you're gone,
When you're gone,
Oh baby, all the lights go out
Thinking oh that, baby, I was wrong,
I was wrong,
I was wrong,
Come back to me, baby, we can work this out.

Oh baby, come on, let me get to know you,
Just another chance so that I can show
That I won't let you down and run,
No, I won't let you down and run,
'Cause I could be the one,
I could be the one.

I could be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one.

I could be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one.

I could be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Will you be mine?

Oh baby, come on, let me get to know you,
Just another chance so that I can show
That I won't let you down and run,
No, I won't let you down and run,
'Cause I could be the one,
I could be the one,
I could be the one.

Moderator of Romance Languages
phantasmagoria's picture
Joined: 31/03/2012
User offline. Last seen 5 hours 16 min ago.

Kostuszka wrote:
Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/dua-lipa-be-one-lyrics.html
Incorrect: two thing in the lyric are incorrect
Corrected:

I see the moon,
I see the moon,
I see the moon,
Oh when you're looking at the Sun,
Not a fool,
I'm not a fool,
Not a fool,
No, you're not fooling anyone.

Oh but when you're gone,
When you're gone,
When you're gone,
Oh baby, all the lights go out,
Thinking oh that, baby, I was wrong
I was wrong,
I was wrong,
Come back to me, baby, we can work this out.

Oh baby, come on, let me get to know you,
Just another chance so that I can show
That I won't let you down and run,
No, I won't let you down and run,
'Cause I could be the one,
I could be the one,
I could be the one,
I could be the one,
I could be the one.

I see in blue,
I see in blue,
I see in blue,
Oh and you see everything in red
There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you,
Do for you,
Do for you,
Oh 'cause you got inside my head.

Oh but when you're gone,
When you're gone,
When you're gone,
Oh baby, all the lights go out
Thinking oh that, baby, I was wrong,
I was wrong,
I was wrong,
Come back to me, baby, we can work this out.

Oh baby, come on, let me get to know you,
Just another chance so that I can show
That I won't let you down and run,
No, I won't let you down and run,
'Cause I could be the one,
I could be the one.

I could be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one.

I could be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one.

I could be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Be the one, be the one,
Will you be mine?

Oh baby, come on, let me get to know you,
Just another chance so that I can show
That I won't let you down and run,
No, I won't let you down and run,
'Cause I could be the one,
I could be the one,
I could be the one.

Done

Editor
Miley_Lovato's picture
Joined: 24/10/2011
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 26 min ago.

done

Editor
Eagles Hunter's picture
Joined: 08/07/2016
User offline. Last seen 9 hours 59 min ago.

Delete please this fake translation. or mark it as transliteration:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/sho-akhbarak-sho-akhbarak.html-0#comment-3...

Moderator of Romance Languages
phantasmagoria's picture
Joined: 31/03/2012
User offline. Last seen 5 hours 16 min ago.

Eagles Hunter wrote:
Delete please this fake translation. or mark it as transliteration:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/sho-akhbarak-sho-akhbarak.html-0#comment-338378

Already did Smile

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/proste-jak-dwa-razy-dwa-proste-jak-drut
These are two idioms not one
"Proste jak dwa razy dwa" and "Proste jak drut"

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%DB%8C%DA%A9-%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86
It's not a Polish idiom, it's not ever Polish but it's listed as one.

Editor
Pääsuke's picture
Joined: 23/04/2016
User offline. Last seen 2 days 11 hours ago.

Not a translation.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/free-tibet-vini-vici-remix-free-tibet.html

Edit: I came to ask for a song's lyrics to be corrected but saw this song in the "Site activity".

Member
AntonWinter's picture
Joined: 08/10/2016
User is online

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/v-zimniy-vecher-kogda-в-зимний-вечер-когда-то-once-upon-december-pa.html
Incorrect: lyrics

>Чьих-то березнхых рук тепло
березнхых => бережных

>Вальс кружит сильней меня
Вальс кружил и нёс меня

>Вновь со мной дорогая
Вновь со мной, дорогая

Moderator
Fary's picture
Joined: 18/11/2011
User is online

AntonWinter wrote:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/v-zimniy-vecher-kogda-в-зимний-вечер-когда-то-once-upon-december-pa.html
Incorrect: lyrics

>Чьих-то березнхых рук тепло
березнхых => бережных

>Вальс кружит сильней меня
Вальс кружил и нёс меня

>Вновь со мной дорогая
Вновь со мной, дорогая

I made the corrections.

Joined: 06/06/2016
User offline. Last seen 11 hours 38 min ago.

Please, add the missing information on these pages.

1) http://lyricstranslate.com/en/mitya-fomin-lyrics.html
Country: Russia
Genre: Pop
Original name: Митя Фомин | Дмитрий Анатольевич Фомин
Official site: http://mityafomin.ru/
Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitya_Fomin
Picture: https://tophit.ru/ru/news/view/show/21514

2) http://lyricstranslate.com/en/angel-lyrics.html-0
Right name of this artist: Angel-A
Country: Russia
Genre: Pop
Original name: Ангел-А | Анна Воронина
Official site: http://angel-a.su/

3) http://lyricstranslate.com/en/vladmir-kuzmin-lyrics.html
Right name of this artist (NB! The first name must have two letters "i"): Vladimir Kuzmin
Country: Russia
Genre: Rock, Pop-Rock, Hard Rock, Jazz, Blues, New Wave
Original name: Владимир Борисович Кузьмин
Official site: http://www.vladimirkuzmin.org
Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Kuzmin
Picture: http://www.uznayvse.ru/znamenitosti/biografiya-vladimir-kuzmin.html

Moderator of Romance Languages
phantasmagoria's picture
Joined: 31/03/2012
User offline. Last seen 5 hours 16 min ago.

Andrew from Russia wrote:
Please, add the missing information on these pages.

1) http://lyricstranslate.com/en/mitya-fomin-lyrics.html
Country: Russia
Genre: Pop
Original name: Митя Фомин | Дмитрий Анатольевич Фомин
Official site: http://mityafomin.ru/
Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitya_Fomin
Picture: https://tophit.ru/ru/news/view/show/21514

2) http://lyricstranslate.com/en/angel-lyrics.html-0
Right name of this artist: Angel-A
Country: Russia
Genre: Pop
Original name: Ангел-А | Анна Воронина
Official site: http://angel-a.su/

3) http://lyricstranslate.com/en/vladmir-kuzmin-lyrics.html
Right name of this artist (NB! The first name must have two letters "i"): Vladimir Kuzmin
Country: Russia
Genre: Rock, Pop-Rock, Hard Rock, Jazz, Blues, New Wave
Original name: Владимир Борисович Кузьмин
Official site: http://www.vladimirkuzmin.org
Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Kuzmin
Picture: http://www.uznayvse.ru/znamenitosti/biografiya-vladimir-kuzmin.html

Done.

Editor
Eagles Hunter's picture
Joined: 08/07/2016
User offline. Last seen 9 hours 59 min ago.
Moderator
Fary's picture
Joined: 18/11/2011
User is online

Eagles Hunter wrote:
Please add this page (transliteration + 2 translations)
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Sherien-Mesh-beta3et-el-kalam-da-lyrics.html

under this one:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Sherine-Ahmad-Ana-mesh-beta3et-el-kalam-da-lyrics.html

Those entries should be fine now.

Editor of Russian content
Green_Sattva's picture
Joined: 07/07/2014
User offline. Last seen 1 hour 52 min ago.

Spanish speaker's help needed.
Please change the layout of this lyrics

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Eddie-Santiago-Devorame-otra-vez-lyrics.html

The song is cover version of this one http://lyricstranslate.com/en/lalo-rodriguez-ven-dev%C3%B3rame-otra-vez-...

but seems to have slightly different lyrics. Could someone listen to the song and make corrections? Thanks in advance.

Editor
Fantasy's picture
Joined: 16/02/2016
User offline. Last seen 4 days 17 hours ago.

Hi. Please replace the English translation with my comment on the same page:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Haydeh-Haydeh.html#comment-339945

Editor
Fantasy's picture
Joined: 16/02/2016
User offline. Last seen 4 days 17 hours ago.

Plz remove this artist from the Persian language category:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/taio-pain-lyrics.html
They don't have any songs in Persian.

Moderator Alex the Translator
Alexander Laskavtsev's picture
Joined: 06/06/2015
User is online

Fantasy wrote:
Plz remove this artist from the Persian language category:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/taio-pain-lyrics.html
They don't have any songs in Persian.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/taio-pain-baziye-eshgh-lyrics.html
Is this a song of him? Is it in Persian? If it is, then the artist will remain in Persian language category.

Moderator Alex the Translator
Alexander Laskavtsev's picture
Joined: 06/06/2015
User is online

Fantasy wrote:
Hi. Please replace the English translation with my comment on the same page:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Haydeh-Haydeh.html#comment-339945

We do not replace or edit the translations of others, unless they are out of the Rules. You can always add your own translation if you disagree with someone's.

Editor
Fantasy's picture
Joined: 16/02/2016
User offline. Last seen 4 days 17 hours ago.

It seems so...mea culpa!

Editor
Fantasy's picture
Joined: 16/02/2016
User offline. Last seen 4 days 17 hours ago.

It's not my translation, it's just a cleaned-up version. I edited the source and I couldn't edit the target to match it. There should be no Persian sentences in the target.

Editor
Fantasy's picture
Joined: 16/02/2016
User offline. Last seen 4 days 17 hours ago.
Moderator of the avant-garde
Alma Barroca's picture
Joined: 05/04/2012
User offline. Last seen 8 hours 36 min ago.

Can any Serbian speaker please help around?
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/divna-ljubojevi%C4%87-blagosloven-jesi-gos...

These lyrics are poorly divided into stanzas and I'm pretty sure they're either incomplete or wrong (mainly because of the symbols around)...

Moderator Alex the Translator
Alexander Laskavtsev's picture
Joined: 06/06/2015
User is online

Fantasy wrote:
Alex, could you remove all these artists:
.....

They're either duplicates or the result of typing a song name instead of artist name. I've edited all the lyrics, but cannot do this bit.
Thanks!


Done

Editor of Russian content
Green_Sattva's picture
Joined: 07/07/2014
User offline. Last seen 1 hour 52 min ago.

Alma Barroca wrote:
Can any Serbian speaker please help around?
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/divna-ljubojevi%C4%87-blagosloven-jesi-gos...

These lyrics are poorly divided into stanzas and I'm pretty sure they're either incomplete or wrong (mainly because of the symbols around)...

I find the lyrics on the Internet and corrected this entry
I think this is Old Church Slavonic, not Serbian

Moderator of the avant-garde
Alma Barroca's picture
Joined: 05/04/2012
User offline. Last seen 8 hours 36 min ago.

Green_Sattva wrote:
Alma Barroca wrote:
Can any Serbian speaker please help around?
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/divna-ljubojevi%C4%87-blagosloven-jesi-gos...

These lyrics are poorly divided into stanzas and I'm pretty sure they're either incomplete or wrong (mainly because of the symbols around)...

I find the lyrics on the Internet and corrected this entry
I think this is Old Church Slavonic, not Serbian

Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't know the language either.

Editor
Fantasy's picture
Joined: 16/02/2016
User offline. Last seen 4 days 17 hours ago.
Moderator of the Balkans :)
CherryCrush's picture
Joined: 07/12/2012
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 17 min ago.

Green_Sattva wrote:

I find the lyrics on the Internet and corrected this entry
I think this is Old Church Slavonic, not Serbian

I agree on that, but it's not written in the proper Old Church Slavonic alphabet, it looks like the Russian one to me.

Fantasy wrote:
Please remove these artists as well:

Done

Moderator Alex the Translator
Alexander Laskavtsev's picture
Joined: 06/06/2015
User is online

CherryCrush wrote:

I agree on that, but it's not written in the proper Old Church Slavonic alphabet, it looks like the Russian one to me.

It is written in Старобългарски but with modern cyrillic letters Wink Not everyone has the proper old church slavonic scripts to write in it Laughing out loud

Super Member
marta90's picture
Joined: 09/10/2015
User offline. Last seen 11 hours 39 min ago.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/anna-german-asfaltowe-nerwy-ulic-lyrics.html

In the lyrics in the link there are no Polish diacritical marks in words.

Please replace the lyrics with my corrected version:

Asfaltowe nerwy ulic
łuną świateł rozedrgane
żyją nocą neonami
w blasku słońca zakochane

Wierzba zieleń swych gałęzi
coraz wyżej w niebo wznosi.
Pewnie szuka zmiłowania,
pewnie nas o litość prosi.

Jak długo jeszcze
promienie słońca będą docierać do wszystkich
ludzi.
Jak długo jeszcze
czystym powietrzem pooddychamy, pooddychamy.

Betonowe grzyby domów
w atomowym deszczu rosną
i promienie wysyłają
jak srebrzyste słońce wiosną.

Niby wyciągnięte ręce
las kominów w niebo strzela.
Człowiek w dżungli opuszczony
poszukuje przyjaciela.

Jak długo jeszcze
promienie słońca będą docierać do wszystkich
ludzi,
Jak... jak długo jeszcze
czystym powietrzem pooddychamy, pooddychamy.

Trzeba się zbudzić,
więc zamiast ognia
podaruj kwiaty,
podaruj uśmiech,
podaruj serce.
Zawołaj głośno.
Niech wszyscy słyszą.
Trzeba z tym skończyć!
Już nigdy więcej!

Moderator of the Balkans :)
CherryCrush's picture
Joined: 07/12/2012
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 17 min ago.

marta90 wrote:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/anna-german-asfaltowe-nerwy-ulic-lyrics.html

Done, thanks for reporting

Super Member
your_hannibal's picture
Joined: 25/07/2015
User offline. Last seen 23 hours 21 min ago.

Hello, I'd like a moderator to correct the song title of the song below:

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Green-Day-Punk-lyrics.html
Incorrect: Punk
Correct: Ha Ha You're Dead

Moderator — New Dutch Learner
Geheiligt's picture
Joined: 10/07/2011
User offline. Last seen 5 hours 21 min ago.

your_hannibal wrote:
Hello, I'd like a moderator to correct the song title of the song below:

Link: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Green-Day-Punk-lyrics.html
Incorrect: Punk
Correct: Ha Ha You're Dead

Corrected.

Super Member
your_hannibal's picture
Joined: 25/07/2015
User offline. Last seen 23 hours 21 min ago.

Thank you very much!

Super Member
your_hannibal's picture
Joined: 25/07/2015
User offline. Last seen 23 hours 21 min ago.

Hi, again. I spotted a mistake on this song. http://lyricstranslate.com/en/twenty-one-pilots-implicit-demand-proof-ly...

Please, change the lyrics of the song with the ones I've listed below. Thank you.

[Verse 1]
I know you're not a liar and
I know you could set fire this day
Go ahead and make me look away
Strike me down, I am calling your
Lightning down from your dark hiding place
Go ahead and show me your face

[Chorus]
Reign down and destroy me
Reign down and destroy me
Reign down

[Verse 2]
I mean no disrespect
I am simply very perplexed by your ways
Why would you let us use your name?

[Chorus]
Reign down and destroy me
Reign down and destroy me
Reign down and destroy me
Reign down and destroy me

[Outro]
Down, reign
Down

Editor
Miley_Lovato's picture
Joined: 24/10/2011
User offline. Last seen 2 hours 26 min ago.

done

Editor of Russian content
Green_Sattva's picture
Joined: 07/07/2014
User offline. Last seen 1 hour 52 min ago.
Moderator
Fary's picture
Joined: 18/11/2011
User is online

Green_Sattva wrote:
I moved two songs under the right artists
Moderators, please unpublish these empty pages

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/math-club-featuring-jordyn-kane-and-tarra-...

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%80-%D1%83%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0-lyrics.html

Done.