[SOLVED] song with missing lyrics

4 posts / 0 new
Editor усталый старик
Joined: 11.10.2014
Pending moderation

Runrig's "The story" has been added as a song (http://lyricstranslate.com/en/runrig-story-lyrics.html) but apparently ought to have been a transcription request as the lyrics weren't provided (but neither was a reference to a video). It was submited by someone on their first day as a lyricstranslate member, 30 Dec 1916, which was also the last time they were seen here.
If someone could turn it into a transcription request referencing the official video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbQq7N0RRWM) it would be pretty easy to provide the lyrics and then provide an all English version (75% of the the original lyrics are in Gaelic, the remaining 25% are in English).

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

I made a transcription request for that user and unpublished the entry without lyrics, thanks for reporting it.

Editor усталый старик
Joined: 11.10.2014

Thanks, Fary. I've started to transcribe it now.

Moderator
Joined: 18.11.2011

You're welcome!