Eurovision Song Contest 2013

32 publications / 0 nouveau(x)
Éditeur
<a href="/fr/translator/natoska" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1107510">Natoska <div class="editor_icon" title="Éditeur" ></div></a>
Inscrit·e le : 05.03.2012
Pending moderation

Hi, everyone :)
Eurovision Song Contest 2013 will hold very soon. Who are your favorites?
What do you think about the participants? Who in your opinion will be the winner?
Here you can read about contest http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_2013

Expert TARAZ
<a href="/fr/translator/aydin-mazboldy" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1159963">AYDIN MAZBOLDY </a>
Inscrit·e le : 18.02.2013

Not particularly interest to Eurovision, may be because there does not protrude Kazakhstan ((

Éditeur
<a href="/fr/translator/natoska" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1107510">Natoska <div class="editor_icon" title="Éditeur" ></div></a>

Aydin, is this contest broadcast on television in Kazakhstan ?

Expert TARAZ
<a href="/fr/translator/aydin-mazboldy" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1159963">AYDIN MAZBOLDY </a>
Inscrit·e le : 18.02.2013

Surely broadcast, once I watched Eurovision-2011.
Okay I will to watch Eurovision-2013! And I will to see your link and after I will to say to you, how participant will a winner :)

Éditeur

Оk, As we say in Russia "Ловлю тебя на слове :) "

Modérateur of the Moana
<a href="/fr/translator/silentrebel83" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1082168">SilentRebel83 <div class="moderator_icon" title="Moderator" ></div></a>
Inscrit·e le : 22.04.2011

I've always loved watching these events. Although, I don't think it's available here in America, so I'll have to stay tuned via YouTube ^_^

Éditeur
<a href="/fr/translator/katten" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1109952">katten <div class="editor_icon" title="Editör" ></div></a>
Inscrit·e le : 03.04.2012

My favourite is Denmark! Amazing song :)

Expert
<a href="/fr/translator/brujita" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1103617">Brujita </a>
Inscrit·e le : 25.01.2012

My country of course: ITALY!!!
Even if I don't think we'll win

Modérateur 👨🏻‍🏫🇧🇷✍🏻👨🏻
<a href="/fr/translator/don-juan" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1110108">Don Juan <div class="moderator_icon" title="Модератор" ></div></a>
Inscrit·e le : 05.04.2012

Unfortunately this event is not broadcasted here in Brazil :(

Last year I wished Senit (with the song "Stand by") had given a victory to San Marino, which didn't happen.

I hope some of favourite European countries (Portugal, England, Italy and France) get a nice position in the competition. :)

Expert
<a href="/fr/translator/brujita" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1103617">Brujita </a>

;D

Really? But it's an European event, maybe it's quite normal it's not broadcasted in Brazil (=çççççççççççççç= you have GREAT singers and musics, what the hell do you lucky Brazilian guys care about Europe songs? Ok, there are great singers here too...)
I hope the same as you xD
Forza Italiaaaaaa!!!!!!*_________* (patriotic time )

Habitué(e)
<a href="/fr/translator/jensylvania" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1096871">jensylvania </a>
Inscrit·e le : 06.11.2011

I'm supporting Latvia and Switzerland.
From all the polls and surveys going around right now, it seems like Denmark might be the winner. But I don't like Denmark this year :(

Modérateur 👨🏻‍🏫🇧🇷✍🏻👨🏻
<a href="/fr/translator/don-juan" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1110108">Don Juan <div class="moderator_icon" title="Модератор" ></div></a>
Brujita wrote:

;D

Really? But it's an European event, maybe it's quite normal it's not broadcasted in Brazil (=çççççççççççççç= you have GREAT singers and musics, what the hell do you lucky Brazilian guys care about Europe songs? Ok, there are great singers here too...)
I hope the same as you xD
Forza Italiaaaaaa!!!!!!*_________* (patriotic time )

Here we have some international-European channels such as RAI and TV5 France, but I don't know if they'll broadcast it.
It's curious, some friends and I are always talking about our opinions on who would win a contest...

To tell you the truth I'm beginning to like Brazilian music now... ;)

Lukekuninganna wrote:

It's unfortunate we would never get something like the Eurovision aired in America. We get stuck with American Idol. :\

And you're lucky, here in Brazil some of the biggest TV channels are often fighting for watchers by broadcasting this kind of program with all the possible variations... :/

Expert

;D Today in my class we danced Balada Boa xD to make you see...how much I (Italian people u.u")like Brazilian music (ok, Sertanejo, to be precise u.u)

RAI????? Do you have RAI there??!?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH oh my God, so you can see how much the Politics sucks here.

Modérateur à la retraite
<a href="/fr/translator/vidaloca" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1100304">vida_loca </a>
Inscrit·e le : 18.12.2011

My favourites are Spain, Denmark, Azarbaijan :)

Éditeur
<a href="/fr/translator/katten" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1109952">katten <div class="editor_icon" title="Editör" ></div></a>

I like Azerbaijan very much, too! But I guess it's produced by Swedish :D

Modérateur 👨🏻‍🏫🇧🇷✍🏻👨🏻
Brujita wrote:

;D Today in my class we danced Balada Boa xD to make you see...how much I (Italian people u.u")like Brazilian music (ok, Sertanejo, to be precise u.u)

RAI????? Do you have RAI there??!?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH oh my God, so you can see how much the Politics sucks here.

Last year my theatre class had the song "Panis et circensis" by Marisa Monte (the biggest Brazilian singer nowadays) played during our play, it was amazing hehe... We do, but if I'm not mistaken it's the International version of it... I never watch it, to be honest. Once a time I tried to watch "Un posto al sole", but didn't understand anything.

Expert

The setting of Un Posto Al Sole is here in Naples ;D
So the Napolitan accent, you can BET it on, is difficoult to understand xD
if I speak Italian, Italian people don't always understand what I say xD
(English people when I speak English says that it's perfect xD my Napolitan accent disappear xD)

Modérateur à la retraite
<a href="/fr/translator/vidaloca" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1100304">vida_loca </a>
katten wrote:

I like Azerbaijan very much, too! But I guess it's produced by Swedish :D

Really? There are lots of songs like this, produced by Swedish people. Sweden is so good at this whole music production stuff, I guess :D Azerbaijan's song is so nice. But Denmark may win this year, a lot of people think so.

Éditeur

Yes, I agree. Swedish people are good in that! Our Swedish language channel, Yle Fem, told that Denmark is the favourite at the moment... We'll see :D

Expert

Can't wait to watch it!!!!!*_____________________* Lalalalallalala *òòòòò* (I'm trying to sing u.u")

Modérateur à la retraite
katten wrote:

Yes, I agree. Swedish people are good in that! Our Swedish language channel, Yle Fem, told that Denmark is the favourite at the moment... We'll see :D

Yeah. I'm curious, we'll see :D

Éditeur

I like Greece , Georgia and Italy. But I like Greek song the most. It is so happy,playful, energetic, cheerful. Go , Greece :)
As for Russia: Dina Garipova has a very good voice, she is a great singer, but I dnot like the song :(

Maître
<a href="/fr/translator/rapakivi" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1126101">Rapakivi </a>
Inscrit·e le : 23.09.2012

I support Andrius Pojavis and I hope that this will be the most successful Eurovision for Lithuania.

Also, huge support for Belarus, Bulgaria and Ukraine :)

Modérateur of the Moana
<a href="/fr/translator/silentrebel83" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1082168">SilentRebel83 <div class="moderator_icon" title="Moderator" ></div></a>
Lumekuninganna wrote:

It's unfortunate we would never get something like the Eurovision aired in America. We get stuck with American Idol. :\

lol, just sparked a thought from reading your comment: Can you imagine a Eurovison-eque contest here? One contestant from each state (and I suppose that would include other territories like American Samoa, Guam, the Marianas, Virgin Islands, etc.) competing with one another... kinda goes opposite of the whole 'united' concept of our wondrous nation, but it would be interesting to see though.

Modérateur of the Moana
Lumekuninganna wrote:

Like Miss America?

No one can make up their mind if they want to be united or not here anyway. Equality is spouted all over the place, but the truth is that people cling to the separation per their race, gender, religious beliefs, etc, because they take some sort of pride in it. I suppose it's a worldwide thing though.

Point taken. Again, it would be interesting to see such an event held in the states. Dunno why the producers of AI ever thought of that concept, but then again, AI did turn out to be a huge success.

Modérateur of the Moana
Lumekuninganna wrote:

Hijacking another thread, but...

Wasn't AI a spinoff of a British show with the same format? And then didn't a bunch of other countries spin off of AI?

Anyway, I suppose proximity is also an issue, though the Olympics have no problem bringing the world together. Europe is tightly-knit... America could compete with Mexico and Canada in something?!

You're right. Think the British original was called Pop Idol, and from there (I assume) all the other versions followed. But I think AI is what spearheaded it all.

Lol, perhaps the North American Union Games?

Débutant(e)
<a href="/fr/translator/mohamedbogy" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1173468">mohamed.bogy </a>
Inscrit·e le : 17.04.2013

i want to know if this contest is transimitted in Egypt?? :~

Modérateur à la retraite of the North
<a href="/fr/translator/trampguy" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1093797">TrampGuy </a>
Inscrit·e le : 28.09.2011
SilentRebel83 wrote:

I've always loved watching these events. Although, I don't think it's available here in America, so I'll have to stay tuned via YouTube ^_^

I just lost all respect I had for you ;)

Expert
<a href="/fr/translator/mylittlegrl" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1173305">mylittlegrl </a>
Inscrit·e le : 15.04.2013

DENMARK ,Yes They're best and WİNNER OF THE EUROVİSİON SONG CONTEST 2013! :)

Éditeur à la retraite
<a href="/fr/translator/calusarul" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1052596">Calusarul </a>
Inscrit·e le : 21.01.2010

So Anouk did't win?! Hmmm... OK, I'll only listen to Bach the whole day tomorrow.

Yeah, well, the Danish song isn't that bad :P

Éditeur à la retraite
<a href="/fr/translator/calusarul" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1052596">Calusarul </a>
Inscrit·e le : 21.01.2010

Bitter joke about Eurovision:

"I wonder how many points will Ukraine give now to Russia."
"I guess Russia will get the points itself (herself) this time."

Maître Eurovision / Avroviziya
<a href="/fr/translator/terlaneurovisionboy" class="userpopupinfo" rel="user1206476">TerlanEurovisionBoy </a>
Inscrit·e le : 02.05.2014

Israel and Sanmarino deserve to final