Soorebased (إلى الإنكليزية ترجم)
إلى الإنكليزية ترجمالإنكليزية
There are some slings stuck in horse rakes†
There are some slings stuck in horse rakes on the road and still (there)*
Go around, swampfoxes
Go around, swampfoxes on the road and still (there)*
Breathing got stuck, swampfoxes, in a circle of spirits as a swampfox
There is swamp around, we are lying×
There is a swampfox around
There is a swampfox around doing [sth] and us ***
(Our) breathings are stuck in the swampfox(´s) circle of spirits as a swampfox☥
Breathing got stuck in the swampfox´s spirit-circle as a swampfox
(My) spirit walks around, swampfox(´s) spirit walks around as a swampfox☥
- †. https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1ZO6uXKYlgYc9jV79... = looreha; horse rake, etymologically similar alternative would be "hobureha"; hobu(ne) = horse
- *. a. b. instead of 'still (there)' there could be the meaning of "There are more of those".
- ×. a. b. of lie, lay, lain
- **. probably, "we are around"
- ***. probably, "and then there is us"
- ☥. a. b. There is ambiguity emerging from the case (essiiv) where na-ending is usually dropped for all the words in that case except the last one, leaving the other words "genitive". Thus the first "soorebane" could also mean "as a swampfox". Even 'breathings' could be spirits owned by a swampfox.
|thanked 8 times|
ترجمة اسم الأغنية