Languages I know, and to which level:
- I'm Brazilian, so my native language is Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese, if you want to call it by that name). That means that if you want a song translated by an European or into European Portuguese, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.
- I studied English for at least 12 years, so I can say I'm a fluent speaker in it, with minor issues.
- I had a year of Spanish classes in high school ~10 years ago, but forgot most of it.
- Had half a year of Latin classes in college, didn't go far (honestly, I'm more interested in learning about how Latin evolved than in speaking it).
- I know French, Italian, German and Dutch in different levels because when I was younger I used to listen to songs in these languages and then went to look for their meanings. Thanks to LT users for always bringing me very helpful feedback.
- καλημέρα, φιλε μου if you're reading this during the day or καλησπέρα at night, since I started taking classes on conversational Greek in May 2020. Not enough for me to venture into translating longer songs at the moment.
1. I don't usually fulfill requests - I only do so if I have some free time available (or if I really like that specific song you want translated). If you want a song specifically translated by me, then send me a PM - but take in consideration that I'll only do it when I have the time.
2. I mostly translate songs by artists that I like, with few exceptions (like, for instance, an artist released an album yesterday and their lyrics haven't been translated yet, so it's likely I'll come and do it even if I'm not a fan of them - hey there, Taylor Swift). I give myself the right to refuse translating some kind of songs, BUT I also have a disclaimer in a few translations: if you find it, it's because I'm not really into the song or artist, but I either wanted to contribute to the community or make it understandable for others.
I'm interested in studying about language and linguistics (specially Romance Lingustics and about language endangerment) arts in general and acting (I myself was a newbie actor ages ago and have a professional play in my portfolio).
If you like one of my translations, don't hesitate: click the 'Thanks' button, leave a comment or a rating. It makes me happy to know you liked what I did - and that's a way of improving myself, specially in languages I do not master yet.