Брошенный богом мир (превод на Английски)
превод на АнглийскиАнглийски
A World Abandoned by God
Gold has turned black, crammed a room
The city is crammed.
The world is one big damned prison.
The summer is cold, (we) dance in the cold. 2
Who’s on the line?
The wire’s gone dark.
Don’t glue splinters together,
Don’t let the darkness fade away,
Watch as the wolves spawn
from stray dogs. 3
Shove your head into the television,
Wear holes into your couch. 4
You are already posthumously forced to do so. 5
In a world abandoned, abandoned, abandoned by God. 6
Bolts become trinkets, wolves become friends, 7
Who were you, and who were you not?
Go figure it out.
Either become a sheep,
Hook up with a candle,
God will be with you today like a fig leaf,
There is no need for worry,
Time does not go backwards,
Exactly at midnight, scores upon scores will leave, 8
But it isn’t about this,
I want so much, just to live
Just to throw a ray of light into this
world abandoned, abandoned, abandoned by God.
- 1. Hectic makes sense, to me it sounds like he is saying it is a hectic mess
- 2. I’m assuming he means we. This line makes no sense in English.
- 3. I heard Moscow has a stray dog problem….and I kinda want to live in Moscow where I commute on a train with a wolf. That be cool
- 4. There are a lot of ways you can interpret that.
- 5. This was a weird line to translate, so if I could have a native I’d be happy for this one
- 6. I like how I interpreted it but I’m certain someone will object, it isn’t living if someone doesn’t object to you or your actions.
- 7. Yet again, this song has a theme of being hard to interpret and translate into English.
- 8. Help on this one too. Jesus this song is tough.