Advertisements

Reporting mistakes [Lyrics/title/song/album/etc.], part II

371 posts / 0 new
Super Member
<a href="/bn/translator/achampnator" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1317347">Achampnator</a>
যোগদান: 30.11.2016
Moderator ¿Café? ☕ ¡Sí, por favor!
<a href="/bn/translator/enjovher" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1219642">Enjovher</a>
যোগদান: 09.09.2014
Achampnator wrote:

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/yumi-matsutoya-haru-yo-koi-%E6%98%A5%E3%8...
Also performed by: Noriyuki Makihara

Done!

Editor
<a href="/bn/translator/rasmus-reidla" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1380720">Pääsuke</a>
যোগদান: 03.05.2018
Moderator ¿Café? ☕ ¡Sí, por favor!
<a href="/bn/translator/enjovher" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1219642">Enjovher</a>
যোগদান: 09.09.2014
Super Member
<a href="/bn/translator/musunee" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1355936">Musunee</a>
যোগদান: 26.09.2017

I corrected some mistakes here: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/tokyo-mew-mew-ost-mew-mew-power-opening-l...

Lyrics:
A mi corazón ha llegado el amor
Pero es mi misión hacer un mundo mejor
¡Ven ya! (Ven ya)
Esperando estoy
Si me das tu mano, sé a dónde voy
¡Ven ya! (Ven ya)
Vamos a luchar
Juntas podremos llegar
A la meta final

Trabajando unidas
Salvaremos vidas
Seremos amigas
Tú ven ya, ya, ya

¡Ven ya!
Vamos a empezar
Y verás que al mundo podremos salvar
¡Ven ya! (Ven ya)
Vamos a luchar
Juntas podremos llegar
Lograremos llegar
A la meta final

Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcG8zn5nq2o

Thank you so much!

Moderator Nemorino
<a href="/bn/translator/agus" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1339897">lazydaisy</a>
যোগদান: 30.05.2017
Musunee wrote:

I corrected some mistakes here: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/tokyo-mew-mew-ost-mew-mew-power-opening-l...

Lyrics:
A mi corazón ha llegado el amor
Pero es mi misión hacer un mundo mejor
¡Ven ya! (Ven ya)
Esperando estoy
Si me das tu mano, sé a dónde voy
¡Ven ya! (Ven ya)
Vamos a luchar
Juntas podremos llegar
A la meta final

Trabajando unidas
Salvaremos vidas
Seremos amigas
Tú ven ya, ya, ya

¡Ven ya!
Vamos a empezar
Y verás que al mundo podremos salvar
¡Ven ya! (Ven ya)
Vamos a luchar
Juntas podremos llegar
Lograremos llegar
A la meta final

Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcG8zn5nq2o

Thank you so much!

Está hecho, Eilyn. Gracias por avisarnos Regular smile

Super Member
<a href="/bn/translator/darklad" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1431788">darkLAD</a>
যোগদান: 27.08.2019

Could the album from this song be changed to TIM instead? It is no longer an "unreleased" song.

Moderator ¿Café? ☕ ¡Sí, por favor!
<a href="/bn/translator/enjovher" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1219642">Enjovher</a>
যোগদান: 09.09.2014
darkLAD wrote:

Could the album from this song be changed to TIM instead? It is no longer an "unreleased" song.

Done!

Senior Member
<a href="/bn/translator/sindarytiy" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1383636">SindArytiy</a>
যোগদান: 25.05.2018

Hello everyone! Can anybody change in this song (https://lyricstranslate.com/ru/exo-two-moons-双月之夜-lyrics.html), in "Featuring artist" section, change "SHINee" to "Key (SHINee)" (https://lyricstranslate.com/ru/key-lyrics.html)? 'Cause this song featuring Key (SHINee), not all SHINee's members. Thank you in advance!

Editor
<a href="/bn/translator/altermetax" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1360194">altermetax</a>
যোগদান: 04.11.2017
SindArytiy wrote:

Hello everyone! Can anybody change in this song (https://lyricstranslate.com/ru/exo-two-moons-双月之夜-lyrics.html), in "Featuring artist" section, change "SHINee" to "Key (SHINee)" (https://lyricstranslate.com/ru/key-lyrics.html)? 'Cause this song featuring Key (SHINee), not all SHINee's members. Thank you in advance!

Done!

Super Member
<a href="/bn/translator/zarina01" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1295512">Zarina01</a>
যোগদান: 13.06.2016
Moderator ¿Café? ☕ ¡Sí, por favor!
<a href="/bn/translator/enjovher" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1219642">Enjovher</a>
যোগদান: 09.09.2014

Done!

Super Member
<a href="/bn/translator/zarina01" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1295512">Zarina01</a>
যোগদান: 13.06.2016

This singer needs to be under Ireland

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/anna-kearney-lyrics.html

Moderator ¿Café? ☕ ¡Sí, por favor!
<a href="/bn/translator/enjovher" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1219642">Enjovher</a>
যোগদান: 09.09.2014
Zarina01 wrote:

This singer needs to be under Ireland

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/anna-kearney-lyrics.html

Done!

Super Member
<a href="/bn/translator/musunee" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1355936">Musunee</a>
যোগদান: 26.09.2017

Hello!

In this thread https://lyricstranslate.com/en/forum/report-problem-ask-question/how-sho...
I asked about how to sort some songs. I got my answer, but now I need someone who can help me sort them out Sad smile

They should go as follows:

First of all, all these songs should have Darren Korb as featured artist.

In this page: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/bastion-ost-lyrics.html
These songs: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-build-wall-zias-theme-lyrics....
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-mother-im-here-zulfs-theme-ly...

In this page: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/hades-ost-lyrics.html
This song: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-lament-orpheus-lyrics.html

These songs should be in a page called "Transistor (OST)". I can't create that page because all of the songs are already here on LT, so I can't add a new one to create the page. I will add the info myself.
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-circles-lyrics.html
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-paper-boats-lyrics.html
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-she-shines-lyrics.html
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-signals-lyrics.html
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-we-all-become-lyrics.html

Same with these songs. They should be in a page called "Pyre (OST)". I will provide the info later. I added these songs so I would like to have this page as one of my "added artist" please :c (it's just nice to have a little collection in my profile, lol)
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-bound-together-lyrics.html
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-flame-lyrics.html
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-mourning-song-lyrics.html
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-never-return-lyrics.html
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/darren-korb-vagrant-song-lyrics.html

I also have this other request: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/comment/620131#comment-620131

Sorry to bother you. And thank you so much for your help!
Best regards!

Moderator of comparative linguistics
<a href="/bn/translator/knee427" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1110108">Alma Barroca</a>
যোগদান: 05.04.2012
Super Member
<a href="/bn/translator/zarina01" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1295512">Zarina01</a>
যোগদান: 13.06.2016
Moderator of Romance Languages
<a href="/bn/translator/carnivorouslamb" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1109697">phantasmagoria</a>
যোগদান: 31.03.2012
Member
<a href="/bn/translator/rita-akopyan" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1359779">Rita Akopyan</a>
যোগদান: 31.10.2017

Link : https://lyricstranslate.com/en/rauf-faik-lyrics.html
Incorrect : Country
Correct : Azerbaijan

Link : https://lyricstranslate.com/en/ka-re-production-lyrics.html
Incorrect : Artist name
Correct : Ka-Re

Moderator of comparative linguistics
<a href="/bn/translator/knee427" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1110108">Alma Barroca</a>
যোগদান: 05.04.2012

#370 done.

Pages