MAGA 2020

Created by BongHitter69420 on 03 Nov 2020 | Last edited by Alma Barroca on 21 Jan 2021
MAGA 2020

Songs that have anything to do with Donald Trump and his presidential campaign

Song language:  English

Artist:  Mac Miller

Translations:  GermanTurkish

Song language:  German

Artist:  Carolin Kebekus

Translation:  English

Song language:  English

Artist:  Jerry James

Song language:  English

Artist:  Ron MacCloskey

Translation:  Italian

Song language:  English

Artist:  Frank Turner

Translation:  German

Song language:  English

Artist:  Lil Pump

Comments
SaintMarkSaintMark    Wed, 04/11/2020 - 17:01

please use another picture. this one has no background. it doesn't show on dark mode.

Peter LehtinenPeter Lehtinen    Sat, 07/11/2020 - 17:08

These songs will soon be forgotten. Several news outlets just declared Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections.

SaintMarkSaintMark    Wed, 11/11/2020 - 09:25

Joe Biden will not become president. you can quote me on that later.

Peter LehtinenPeter Lehtinen    Wed, 11/11/2020 - 12:57
SaintMark wrote:

Joe Biden will not become president. you can quote me on that later.

Oh OK, I guess we will revisit the issue when Mr. Trump is escorted out of the White House on January 20th, 2021 😆😆😆😆

Eva PriestleyEva Priestley    Wed, 20/01/2021 - 15:07

Do you want me to wait 2 hours in case some freak accident happens? Or do you want to admit you're wrong now Regular smile

SaintMarkSaintMark    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 01:00

can someone please change the picture to a proper picture with white background. before i get an aneurism.

Peter LehtinenPeter Lehtinen    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 02:17
SaintMark wrote:

can someone please change the picture to a proper picture with white background. before i get an aneurism.

You're kidding right? This whole thread has outlived its usefulness now that the U.S. Electoral College has confirmed Joe Biden as the winner of the Presidential Election. Don't get an aneurysm over nothing bro.

AnerneqAnerneq    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 13:07

Curious to know, if this picture in dark mode gives you aneurism, does mine give you seizures?

SaintMarkSaintMark    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 03:30

if you change from "Light" to "Dark" mode on the very bottom right corner of your browser, you will see for yourself that pictures without solid background look unprofessional. I'm not losing anything over politics, because I know who Joe Biden and Donald Trump are. You don't. you don't know anything about politics. and I still don't believe Joe Biden will be president. In the bigger picture it doesn't even matter. America has been divided, is weakening, and the power will soon shift East. The US Electoral College is a joke. It can say one thing today, another thing tomorrow. What matters is the people behind it. Nations are not run by Joe Sixpack and Jane Doe, they never have and never will. Wether you have ten or 200 representatives, it's the same thing if they're being controlled, impersonated or played by the same people.The line with the aneurism was of course not literal but I reckon you know that.

Peter LehtinenPeter Lehtinen    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 04:28
SaintMark wrote:

if you change from "Light" to "Dark" mode on the very bottom right corner of your browser, you will see for yourself that pictures without solid background look unprofessional. I'm not losing anything over politics, because I know who Joe Biden and Donald Trump are. You don't. you don't know anything about politics. and I still don't believe Joe Biden will be president. In the bigger picture it doesn't even matter. America has been divided, is weakening, and the power will soon shift East. The US Electoral College is a joke. It can say one thing today, another thing tomorrow. What matters is the people behind it. Nations are not run by Joe Sixpack and Jane Doe, they never have and never will. Wether you have ten or 200 representatives, it's the same thing if they're being controlled, impersonated or played by the same people.The line with the aneurism was of course not literal but I reckon you know that.

"you don't know anything about politics."

I know this my friend, your self-proclaimed "stable genius" will be out of the White House on January 20th by 12 noon and the United States will again be part of the Western Alliance as its leader, as it has been since the end of World War II. The Trump-era isolationism has come to an end, finally. Trump's "America First" policy in reality meant America Alone.

As Winston Churchill once said: 'There is only one thing worse than fighting with allies, and that is fighting without them'.

"What matters is the people behind it."

Right, the shadowy people behind everything that happens...Give me a break...there's no "deep state" conspiracy, it's just a convenient way for Mr. Trump to explain why his Presidency was a dismal failure. Sadly, there are many people who still believe in such complete nonsense.

líadanlíadan    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 03:35

You're asking the user of this collection to change the image because it looks "unprofessional"? how? in dark mode it's transparent but it looks fine. They shouldn't have to change the avatar just to please one single person.

And sorry to burst your bubble but Joe Biden was already confirmed by the Electoral College to be the winner. Even McConnell has congratulated and accepted the victory, the only person in denial is Trump. Regardless of what you want to believe, Biden will enter the White House as the 46th president and that's a fact.

Alma BarrocaAlma Barroca    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 10:52

Even Bolsonaro already recognized Biden as the new president of the US, so...

SaintMarkSaintMark    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 05:06

sorry, this is all the time i have for you today. and don't call me a friend. I hand-pick my friends.

"Biden will enter the White House as the 46th president and that's a fact."
write it on a piece of paper and keep it until january.

you guys think i'm a trumpie. I am not. trump is a clown with a painted face glowing red orange.
his dick is probably the size of a hotdog sausage. i don't like his energy, but at least he got heart.
Biden is a pedophile and so old he belongs in a morgue. he also looks like the evil imperator from star wars.
trump is just the slightly better choice between two great evils. i wish you could see who biden and trump really are.

líadanlíadan    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 05:04

It's a fact, I think your tin-foiled hat is getting cold. Goodnight.

SaintMarkSaintMark    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 05:07

tin-foil won't keep the radiation out when shit gets serious. especially if you find yourself stateside.

líadanlíadan    Sat, 19/12/2020 - 05:10

Just like those of us that had to bite our tongues when Trump was elected, the same Trump "tongues-up-his-ass" supporters will have to bite theirs. No matter how you say tomatoes or potatoes, the facts are clear as day. Nothing to argue about that.

https://imgur.com/9ajYvMD

BlackSea4everBlackSea4ever    Sun, 20/12/2020 - 00:28

This is so ridiculous that I cannot keep quiet: Trump has a heart???
Only in an alternate universe someone who allowed children to be separated from parents and held off info to reunite them has a heart! You, mark, sound deranged for comparing the two. And you have some f**g nerve to call this nicest person a pedophile - only ignorant idiots repeat this lie. Biden lost three children. Trump is an adulterer who purchased his wives and whores.

Peter LehtinenPeter Lehtinen    Sun, 20/12/2020 - 00:49
SaintMark wrote:

sorry, this is all the time i have for you today. and don't call me a friend. I hand-pick my friends.

"Biden will enter the White House as the 46th president and that's a fact."
write it on a piece of paper and keep it until january.

you guys think i'm a trumpie. I am not. trump is a clown with a painted face glowing red orange.
his dick is probably the size of a hotdog sausage. i don't like his energy, but at least he got heart.
Biden is a pedophile and so old he belongs in a morgue. he also looks like the evil imperator from star wars.
trump is just the slightly better choice between two great evils. i wish you could see who biden and trump really are.

Woah!! Someone has been busy reading more conspiracy theories on alt-right websites. That bit about "the evil imperator from star wars'' kind of gives more insight into your mindset. Very childish way of thinking I have to say.

"i wish you could see who biden and trump really are."

Why don't you enlighten all of us by telling who they really are since you're implying that you know something that others don't.

Peter LehtinenPeter Lehtinen    Sun, 20/12/2020 - 00:17

Hey there BongHitter69420, have you looked at the language in the disclaimer on these "Donate Here" websites?
75 cents of every dollar donated goes straight to Mr. Trump's pocket and he can use the funds any way he wants without any oversight. Thus far he has collected over $200 million in donations. Yeah, I guess it's true what they say, there's a sucker born every minute...

Apparently there's no shortage of naive people ready to become victims of frauds and cheats amongst Trump supporters even now when he’s on his way out of the White House.

BlackSea4everBlackSea4ever    Sun, 20/12/2020 - 00:31

It’s beyond any reason that people give him money! There’s no end to racism and fear that possess people to follow tyrants. He should go straight to jail and I so hope to see it...

Eva PriestleyEva Priestley    Fri, 08/01/2021 - 10:54

TRUMP HAS CONCEDED IT'S OVER BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
TIME TO DELETE THIS DEFUNCT COLLECTION

BlackSea4everBlackSea4ever    Fri, 08/01/2021 - 13:42

Eva, darling. I’m holding my breath...until Jan 20th.
When you lie this much to people, when you divide people, when you propagate baseless conspiracies, when you preach hate, they don’t disappear over one day. Trump used these people, but they all also used him. Because he isn’t smart, isn’t a leader, isn’t a prophet, then what drove people to believe anything was stollen from him or them? Are blacks and browns not people? Or is there a darker aspect of people hoping to destroy our democracy so they could get power and wealth?

But, I’ll be happy to delete this collection on Jan 20th 2021. I’ll be hopeful that we can repair the damage he inflicted on the world. I’m hopeful we can expose the lies and liars so we can all concentrate on our SINGLE mutual enemy - global warming and our most important job is to save the planet.

Edit: oops I thought I was on my own collection... sorry

Eva PriestleyEva Priestley    Wed, 20/01/2021 - 15:04

TRUMP HAS LEFT THE WHITE HOUSE ITS TIME TO DELETE THIS DEFUNCT COLLECTION LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BlackSea4everBlackSea4ever    Wed, 20/01/2021 - 17:28

What a difference between the one who left and the one who is incoming.
I pray the words of the new president, Joe Biden, shall heal.
Much work needs to be done. For the people and planet.
And we will keep an eye on those determined to thwart the democracy. Ever vigilant, we will watch.
Best to all.

Peter LehtinenPeter Lehtinen    Fri, 08/01/2021 - 14:21
Eva Priestley wrote:

TRUMP HAS CONCEDED IT'S OVER BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
TIME TO DELETE THIS DEFUNCT COLLECTION

I agree, it's time to delete this absurd musical shrine that's dedicated to a man whose actions are nothing short of sedition.

Trump is a pathetic loser and it's beyond me why the person who posted this collection hasn't already deleted it.

This one goes to BongHitter69420, the mastermind behind this collection, Your. Guy. Lost! Now, get over it and stop acting like a 5-year old child whose pet turtle just died. DELETE THIS COLLECTION!!!

BlackSea4everBlackSea4ever    Fri, 08/01/2021 - 12:39

In whose face?
I don’t know about you, but I saw people in black shirts saying 6MNE - NEVER AGAIN!

futurelinguistfuturelinguist    Fri, 08/01/2021 - 13:23

It proves that ignorance cannot be limited to races 😀 i do not understand how ppl can be that blind.. im sure we will see the same scene in turkey soon

TeSTaMeNTTeSTaMeNT    Fri, 08/01/2021 - 13:42

Hope not : ) It may turn into a civil war, heard the news that the Armed Forces are now allowed to use heavy guns domestically.

futurelinguistfuturelinguist    Fri, 08/01/2021 - 13:52

And besides that the %80 of our non-young people are lack of education and also allowed to vote. Their igrorance will force them to go against to liberals and the police

Eva PriestleyEva Priestley    Wed, 20/01/2021 - 15:05

TODAYS THE DAY TIME TO DELETE THIS DEFUNCT COLLECTION THE TRASH HAS TAKEN ITSELF OUT BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eva PriestleyEva Priestley    Wed, 20/01/2021 - 17:09

"you can quote me on that later"
And I'm quoting you! He's president! Looks like someone jumped their guuuuuuuuun

Peter LehtinenPeter Lehtinen    Wed, 20/01/2021 - 18:17
Eva Priestley wrote:

"you can quote me on that later"
And I'm quoting you! He's president! Looks like someone jumped their guuuuuuuuun

SaintMark and the guy who posted this ridiculous collection of songs are living in an alternate reality. There's no sense in trying to rationalize with people who are followers of a cult whose leader is Trump himself, and just as is the case with any other cult, the followers never question their cult leader.

The upside here is that Trump is planning to launch a new political party called ”Patriot Party”. There’s a gift that will keep on giving to the Democrats for years to come because the more divided the Republicans are, the better it is for the Democrats.

BlackSea4everBlackSea4ever    Wed, 20/01/2021 - 18:21

Oh, rationalize we must. We need to wean people misled, as many as we can, just like we would do any other cult.
Let’s start with those who invent and propagate alternative facts known as lies...

Peter LehtinenPeter Lehtinen    Wed, 20/01/2021 - 18:38
BlackSea4ever wrote:

Oh, rationalize we must. We need to wean people misled, as many as we can, just like we would do any other cult.
Let’s start with those who invent and propagate alternative facts known as lies...

I'm very skeptical that people who are so delusional can be helped. They can continue to live in their alternate reality world that's full of conspiracy theories about the "deep state" etc. The rest of us know the difference between what's real and what's not real.

futurelinguistfuturelinguist    Wed, 20/01/2021 - 18:37

Those scenes are the work of people who are lack of education 😀 We’re struggling with unsecular and islamic politics in here, turkey unfortunately. Bur as it is in America, I have my hopes that we will beat ignorance and spread science love all around our country, ignorance cant last forever

SaintMarkSaintMark    Thu, 21/01/2021 - 08:50

argueing about politics is like argueing about the weather. you can observe it, but have minimal influence on it. so why argue at all. its a waste of time, nerves and resources.

BlackSea4everBlackSea4ever    Thu, 21/01/2021 - 09:26

Because when good people are silent, bad people take the opportunity to speak, and that’s all that’s heard...

futurelinguistfuturelinguist    Thu, 21/01/2021 - 12:04

Nonsense. Our voice is the thing what changes political movements, soon or later.

SaintMarkSaintMark    Thu, 21/01/2021 - 21:40

you're not gonna change anything cause you can't see the world as it truly is. that's why you always fall for the same stupid tricks. you'll see soon enough. if you think 2021 is gonna be better than 2020 i'm sorry that's not how it's gonna play out.

Peter LehtinenPeter Lehtinen    Thu, 21/01/2021 - 21:59
SaintMark wrote:

you're not gonna change anything cause you can't see the world as it truly is. that's why you always fall for the same stupid tricks. you'll see soon enough. if you think 2021 is gonna be better than 2020 i'm sorry that's not how it's gonna play out.

This is Ground Control to Space Cadet SaintMark...Return back to planet Earth immediately.

Alma BarrocaAlma Barroca    Thu, 21/01/2021 - 22:12

Comments will be disabled at this moment.