Advertisements

Best wishes for 2019

37 posts / 0 new
Pending moderation

Write your best wishes coming from your heart. Wink smile

I wish to the world to have a year full of peace, happiness, humanism, gratefulness, health, solidarity, morality, luck, faith, hope and above all.. love! Heart Have a nice year!

What Maria said +
health and prosperity, fairness and tolerance, for everyone to inspire and be inspired!

Moderator sapiens sapiens

Let 2019 be an year of respect, tolerance, success and realizations for all of us. Regular smile

I hope that 2019 will be a year of tolerance, respect, peace, solidarity, self-improvement and world-changing for us all. Regular smile

Happy almost 2019 from Australia! Cheers and I hope 2019 is good for everyone. I wish that 2019 will be a year of tolerance and acceptance as well.

I also want to thank several people for their help and support freely offered to myself and others, their own efforts and creativity that are like the flowers in the garden will continue to bloom every year bringing joy to countless people.

In no particular order, thanks and best wishes for a happy new year:

[@Błażej Adamowicz] & [@Beate Liebold] & [@zarina01] who welcomed and supported my first steps six months ago
[@Sandring] & [@Ww Ww] & [@Aldefina] -- for everything you share and know
[@igeethecat] (for all your input) & [@St. Sol] (although, he totally ignores me)
& [@A.S.M] who gives me thanks as quid pro quo - I never know whether I deserve this so. Благо!
[@Barsiscev] & [@brat] - there was much said in opuses as you both know
Pierre, where art thou - send PM?
[@AlterMetax] & [@Jadis] & [@natur Provence] & [@Enjovher]
[@Sophia_] & [@Anna gül] & [@Berny Devlin]
[@Flopsi] & [@SaintMark] & [@DarkJoshua]
[@Kashtanka1965] & [@DanielZ] & [@Alma Barroca]
[@Туна Ченевская] & [@Radu Robert]
[@Makis17] & all the reincarnations of Black Mamba
And special thanks to [@SilentRebel83] for requesting Compromise - 4000+ people read it and still I've no idea why they like this... So, leave a comment, please...
Oh, last, but not least [@Michael Zeiger] thank you for all your great poems!

If I forgot someone, please do forgive, no insult was meant
I appreciate you all, including Guests, but...
The way I type, this was a Herculean task - my hand is now bent..

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from China!!! I really thank LT and all the members here. You all have taught me a lot, whether in language or in literature or in many things else! I have encountered loads of nice translations, songs, and poems, and also been surprised that my own poems can be translated into so many languages. I hope in the new year everyone will learn more, achieve more, be happier, and realize more of your dreams!

Happy New Year to all! I hope that in 2019 everyone will be happy, healthy, and able to realize their dreams! And most importantly, never give up on who you really are and try to live in the best way possible for yourself! Regular smile

And thank you to everyone who reads and likes my translations, or doesn't like them and leaves comments for improvements! Regular smile

Keep To Yourself

I wish health and peace all over the world!
Happy New Year!

Moderator of the Oceanic Realms

A prosperous and Happy New Year to you all! Aloha 'oukou a me ka hau'oli makahiki hou ia kākou! [Aloha everyone! And a Happy New Year to us all!] Ke mou ma'u ha fiefia 'i he ta'u fo'ou [May you receive happiness in the new year].

[@BlackSea4ever] Hi and thank you for the shout-out. In response to your question, the song "Compromise" was a big hit in Russia at the time of its release. I assume that's why your translation had so many views. It has already surpassed the view count of the song's main page with only 2,800+ views.

Happy New Year everyone!!! Our planet earth will approach a new decade very, very soon, 2020.

I hope all of you, LyricsTranslate users behind the computer have a good time in 2019!!!

Wow, that is so pessimistic... I don't agree with you. I wish happiness and peace to all people, even those l hate. Wink smile

I fear you're right. But therefore one wishes or prays in the hope it will change

Thank you, my dear D. I am hoping and wishing the best for you too.

Plus, they are people who are actually good, they know what love, tolerance, morality and solidarity mean. They have a heart.
There are not only bad people on earth. Also, this topic is about wishes, what else did you except us to say? Plus, it is not appropriate to ruin someone's wish for that reason. Because you are trashing my wishes! Troll!

Guys, this is serious. I am opening some topics for having fun or share our personal thoughts. I am trying to stay calm and be friendly. But the truth is that some people complain without any specific reason. If you do not like the topic, just ignore it. There is no reason to break our nerves being ironic or destroying people's thoughts. I think that is immature. Anyway, l am not posting anything else, if some people complain. And irony/sarcasm is not a nice thing. Please stop that.
Anyway, have a nice year full of peace, happiness, humanism, gratefulness, health, solidarity, morality, luck, faith, hope and above all.. love! Heart

Editor Soldier of Love

Though I'm convinced that our will is the strongest force on earth I know that love is the only force to change others. So I wish each and everyone love. Jesus had been right to tell us to love our enemies because this is the only way to achieve everything else our hearts may desire.

And I'd like us all not to take life to seriously. Light can only be seen while shadow exists.

Happy New Year!

LT-Website Translator

A very happy new year to all the people I know and to those I don't know (yet)!

I hope that everyone will have an amazing year and much joy and love, but also strength and especially good friends for any hard times that might occur. No matter what will happen, it'll make us stronger, and with this in mind I think the start into 2019 is going to be great! Wink smile

[@Black Mamba], I like your topics!  Thumbs up

PS: I also wish us all loads of new songs in 2019, and that we'll never get tired! Teeth smile (My fav musician will publish a new album, so I can hardly await 2019…)

Moderator sapiens sapiens

Though I agree with you, let's try and be more positive Wink smile

My best wishes to all LT members. May the new 2019 be a tad more comforting than "awesome death". Teeth smile
Желаю всем найти того, кто незадорого сбывает мечты; узнать, куда отпускают грехи и выяснить наконец, у кого можно занять хорошую должность на длительный срок и под небольшие проценты. Teeth smile

В литературном языке, куда или где отпускают? Tongue smile
Easily, the funniest post of the year!
best wishes!

I wrote this for you - I do not pretend to be a poet, but words just pour out so, please forgive me, if you don't like it
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/blacksea4ever-whats-next-lyrics.html

Nil

Happy New Year! And sorry about the delay. I'm a little bit slow...

Happy New Year to all of you and let the Lord give us a chance to repeat these wishes next year.

Editor Soldier of Love

Yes, the Lord will!

Editor Slim Shady

And what's the point to say that ?

Editor Soldier of Love

Hey, Jethro Paris,

cool pic! Every time he looks like that he really gives me the creeps.

The point is just: Okay, we all got it, you're a pessimist, but I like to be an optimist.
At least that's just a nice thing to say. You know, there could be some rude comments to that and I'd like to stay nice and clean.

Editor Slim Shady

Hey! I'm glad you like this pic! Haha yeah, it was hard for me to chose an Eminem picture, but for now I'll put this image where he is Slim Shady!
Since yesterday "My Dad's Gone Crazy" is stuck in my head so I listen to it all day ^^

Oh but my comment was for RidiculousBox don't worry! I just don't understand why he keep commenting pessimist things, wishing us a bad new year etc, I don't understand the point of this...

Yeah, why he keep doing this?
It seems like he hate us, that is rude.

Then why are you here? If you hate it or it hates you, avoid it.

The internet isn’t a physical object, so it can’t always be in front of your face. It’s more of an environment. Regular smile

LT-Website Translator

Unless he's sitting in front of the computer 24/7… Teeth smile

Keep To Yourself

Omg smile

Moderator and Incorrigable

Okay,
This is the way it's going to be...since you openly decided to offend so many. They need to understand that their concerns are being addressed.
You have at least these choices
1. Deal with this world we are interconnected in both good and bad (without malice toward all).
2. Go up to the top right corner (usually) of your computer and close the screen that offends you. Without written abuse.
3. Log off the site and go on with life, you have thus solved your problems.
4. Shut off the power selection located in the lower left corner of your screen, then then about and engage reality as it is. I am sure your studies could always benefit from some added attention.
5. Provoke the management here into achieving an immediate, or a permanent solution.

The fact that you soiled the Best Wishes For 2019 forum does not indicate a cooperative spirit with you. It would be best to do some real soul-searching as to your plan of action in the future here at LT. It would be very prudent of you at this time to delete your comments of your own accord in a gesture of good will rather than they be deleted for you. Should you decide you need assistance in resolving any further issues feel free to send a PM.

*I am very aware of your comments elsewhere as well.

Keep To Yourself

Although sitting (in front of the screen), speak correctly!

If do live in a gang rape world then the Earth's population should experience a population increase

.... Anyway I wish this year I'll be in better mental health and happy New Year

Add new comment