Advertisements

Hello everyone!!

15 posts / 0 new
Member
Joined: 16.10.2018
Pending moderation

Hello, nice to meet everyone ^^
I joined Lyricstranslate a while ago i'm from Jordan(Middle east) i'm fluent in speaking/writing English...
Even though my main language is Arabic i'm not a fan of Arabic music i always listen to Japanese/Korean/English music
Joined this site to translate songs to Arabic mainly " Dir en grey "
The lack of Arabic fans for this band (and for Japanese music mainly) made me want to try draw them into Japanese music i will translate any song to Arabic if anyone want me to,
I had been translating Japanese songs since 2014 but i'm still learning Japanese so there may be some mistakes here and there
I wish everyone good luck and happy new year(a bit late Regular smile ) ^^

Super Member
Joined: 15.01.2012

Welcome SakakibaraKyo ... Glad to see you here..

Super Member
Joined: 30.11.2016

Its cool that here entered one more person who can Arabic and likes Japanese songs hope that you like Anime cause here are alot of Anime OST so you just have to type in the name of the Anime exp: Naruto (OST) then you get the result have fun Regular smile

Moderator — I need to watch you go!
Joined: 10.07.2011

Welcome to our community. Hope you have had a nice stay so far!
As a fan of DeG, I can only be happy to have a member with the same music tastes joining us. Kyo's poetry is really divine but can be really hard to render it into another language and do justice to it.

Have fun Regular smile

Member
Joined: 16.10.2018
AdamR wrote:

Welcome SakakibaraKyo ... Glad to see you here..

Thank you ^^

Member
Joined: 16.10.2018
Achampnator wrote:

Its cool that here entered one more person who can Arabic and likes Japanese songs hope that you like Anime cause here are alot of Anime OST so you just have to type in the name of the Anime exp: Naruto (OST) then you get the result have fun Regular smile

Thank you ^^
Yea its kinda hard to find Arabic people that like Japanese music, also Yea i'm a fan of anime xD thats how i got into japanese music,
sure i will check some of the OST's out Teeth smile

Member
Joined: 16.10.2018
Geheiligt wrote:

Welcome to our community. Hope you have had a nice stay so far!
As a fan of DeG, I can only be happy to have a member with the same music tastes joining us. Kyo's poetry is really divine but can be really hard to render it into another language and do justice to it.

Have fun Regular smile

Thank you ^^ yea its better than some other sites i been to xD
Glad to meet a direngrey fan here, My first experience with them was not good since i was only 14 and i watched obscure PV xD and i dropped them for like 1 year i think? and i started listening to them again without watching the PV's xD, Yea i had many difficulties translating his lyrics for almost 8 years and still find it hard to understand some of what he says.. and because there is many sites and translators that translate their songs makes me wonder which one is right so i started learning Japanese so i get what he says..

Senior Member
Joined: 18.11.2018

Welcome! Thumbs up

Member
Joined: 16.10.2018
Black Mamba wrote:

Welcome! Thumbs up

Thank you ^^

Moderator sapiens sapiens
Joined: 05.04.2012

Welcome to the community, have a nice stay.

Please take some time reading our FAQ > https://lyricstranslate.com/en/faq
and our rules > https://lyricstranslate.com/en/lt-site-rules

Regards

Member
Joined: 16.10.2018
Alma Barroca wrote:

Welcome to the community, have a nice stay.

Please take some time reading our FAQ > https://lyricstranslate.com/en/faq
and our rules > https://lyricstranslate.com/en/lt-site-rules

Regards

Thank you ^^
Sure, i will check them out right away..

Novice
Joined: 17.01.2019

Hello out there everyone! Anyone Speak and write Punjabi and or Hindi? Let me know I got a bunch of songs I want to understand correctly...Thanks...oh and Turkish...LOL

Moderator sapiens sapiens
Joined: 05.04.2012

Hi, welcome to the community. Please refer to the FAQ and Rules as well. You might find users who know these languages here > https://lyricstranslate.com/en/members

But to send them messages, you must be of a higher rank, i.e., you must get more points.

Senior Member
Joined: 18.11.2018

Sorry, i wanna gain points to edit some artists's pictures. How can i do that? How many points do i need?

Super Member
Joined: 15.01.2012

Christina, welcome to LT .
Send me your Turkish songs, I'll translate and post them here for you.
Or, give me the links if they are already posted here.

Add new comment