Manana Japaridze's profile page states her country as "Georgia":
Based on the first comment in the discussion section, I figure that the singer was originally shown as being from Azerbaijan but this was edited following RadixIce's suggestion.
In reality, Manana Japaridze is an Azerbaijani singer. Although she was born in Georgia, she left that country in the 1990s, while still a teenager, and has lived in Azerbaijan ever since. Upon inquiring as to why RadixIce considers Manana a Georgian singer, she replied that "Manana's roots are from Georgia", which, as far as I know, does not presuppose being a Georgian singer (many of us have roots in countries that we have little to do with).
As for Manana, she:
1. is a citizen of Azerbaijan (and not of Georgia)
2. is living and working in Azerbaijan (and not in Georgia)
3. sings almost exclusively in Azeri (and very rarely in Georgian)
4. has albums that have been recorded and produced in Azerbaijan (and not in Georgia)
5. is an Honorary Artist of Azerbaijan (and not of Georgia)
6. has previously represented Azerbaijan (and not Georgia) in international competitions
I believe this is sufficient to consider her a singer from Azerbaijan, which is why I propose changing her country information back to Azerbaijan.