Tee se itse (English translation)
Tee se itse
- Voin sun tansseja tanssii:
Possibly an allusion to the saying "tanssia jonkun pillin mukaan", lit. dance by someone's whistle, do as someone asks you to.
- ei mun tarvi leipääsi syödä:
Another possible allusion, this time perhaps to the phrase "jonka leipää syöt, sen lauluja laulat", you sing their song whose bread you eat, which means thay you do as the person says who's paying you.
Do it yourself
- 1. lit. So it is summer. Also, the line is a reference to the song Kevät, where they sing "On siis kevät" https://lyricstranslate.com/en/Tavaramarkkinat-Kevaet-lyrics.html
- 2. lit. water
- 3. lit. I can dance your dances
- 4. lit. In my head I only hear the voices shouting
- 5. This is an allusion to itsemurha, which literally translates as "self-murder".
|thanked 5 times|
|1.||Tein kai lottorivini väärin|
|2.||Jos mulla ei ois sua, mulla ei ois mitään|
|3.||Soitin sulle kertoakseni en mitään|
|1.||As soon as possible|