Теорема Шара (Teorema shara) (English translation)
It is hot in Baghdad today,
And today I’d like to prove Shara's Theorem. 1
However, nowadays, the world is turned brazen.
It was stung in the heart by stupidity
It forgot its mother,
It forgot its father.
He wants to get off of
The Chelyabinsk fairway. 2
While he lives in a transformer box,
And from his head, forget-me-nots grew. 3
It is trying to take out the sting
While grey hair comes in before falling out. 4
How do we last until spring,
When all around us hurl axes at us? 5
I no longer can tell
the alphabet's letters
I'm ill like Confucius
Dancing a ridiculous Siritaki 6
So he shouted
Something like “SOS”.
At the same time, firefighters
Started turning on pumps.
You can no longer hear
Even a single word.
From now on I’ll walk like a cow
In pointed shoes, up to my neck in snow.
On a Scottish highland meadow
There are no more words for all of these sounds.
May the Lord have mercy on all our minds,
Playing a tarabuka! 7
- 1. According to Black Sun, Shara (Shar), Шара/Шар was a percussionist with Akvarium
- 2. Chelyabinsk is a city in Russia.
- 3. Myosotis, Scorpion Grass, pretty blue flowers.
- 4. Could be balding?
- 5. Sounds more "poetic" saying "hurl axes", making it seem like there is an issue
- 6. A fairly recent Greek folk/cultural dance.
- 7. "Goblet Drum", shaped like a fancy goblet. Originates in Egypt but has cultural ties to Asia, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
|thanked 1 time|
Akvarium: Top 3
|1.||Пошел вон, Вавилон (Poshel von, Vavilon)|
|2.||Вечерний мудозвон (Vechernij mudozvon)|
|3.||Бог Зимогоров (Bog Zimogorov)|
Idioms from "Теорема Шара"