Heavy Samba (अंग्रेज़ी में अनुवाद)
अंग्रेज़ी में अनुवादअंग्रेज़ी
I'm never coming back to your place for dinner
I don't want to hear
Songs of sadness, or melancholy
Last time I've been here
Saudade 1 got me
To think that I was happy before
I don't know what happened to me
I'm out, I'm sorry
I can't take it anymore
I feel so blue
I want to die
To think that I came here with the sole purpose
To have a nice shag with you
But with such a dirge...
How am I supposed to do? It's impossible
I can't take it
Don't you think?
Uh? Oh! Uh? Oh!
Hey, you, 2 watch your tongue when you're talking with me
Who do you think you a-huh?
All right, you came to my place for dinner
But I don't even know you
Damn! Baby sorry, sorry baby, baby sorry
I made another mistake
I just can't get anything right
I must have pressed the wrong doorbell
I must have rang to the wrong surname
But, since I'm here
We could go in the other room...hmm?
I like this idea, babe 3
It's just too bad, babe, that
In the other room, babe, babe
My boyfriend's sleeping
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Please make up some stories he would believe and save me
And don't yell "babe", or I'll wake up
Oh babe, babe, I'm so, so sorry babe, babe
Poor babe, babe!
Yeah, babe this, babe that
But do you know what do we do down in Ipanema
When the situation gets really dangerous?
We dance the heavy samba
Standing on one leg
If just one sounds weird to you
Dance with both, if you want
And if you think that's nothing
You can do this other way
You can dance it with both arms
And you're the new Carla Fracci 4
And if you become the new Carla Fracci
Then it's done for everybody
How many new prospectives opens
Being the new Carla Fracci
How many new prospectives spreads out
It's not a problem for me
I come from Ipanema
And I don't care if we don't fuck
Let's dance the heavy samba
Uè, uè! 5 Hooray for heavy samba!
Let's do the conga
A E I O U Y 6
Who would've said it?
I was sleeping in my bed
When I woke up, breaking news
Let's dance the heavy samba
Uè, uè! You know what?
I'll drink a nice mojito
I'll mix it with my finger
But, sorry, Maria,7 I'd like to say something, before moving on to the singing contest, to Jonathan and to Kevin, that, the other evening, while rehearsing, made some jokes, I mean, I think they were really stupid jokes, about some people's sexuality, about my sexuality, about yours, I mean, it doesn't mean anything to me, whatever, anything, we're here to dance, to show what we've got inside, to show people our singing, our dancing, our acting, and look, the [perfect] example has been last year with Agata, who's been really an angel, she really moved me with her dancing and the whole "big feet" thing and stuff like that, I mean, I think it doesn't matter, what matters is what you're giving, matters how you dance, I think it's absurd, like, talking about someone's sexuality, I mean, who cares, besides, I really like dicks.
- 1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudade
- 2. the music for this part, until "Per me non è un problema", is clearly a tribute to Led Zeppelin's sound. The woman singing is the popular (but not Zeppelin-related) Italian singer Irene Grandi.
- 3. this song uses "beibo" to mock the widespread usage of the word "baby" or "babe" in Italian songs, reflecting the influence of Anglo-American popstars (see also "boyfriend", below).
- 4. famous Italian ballet dancer.
- 5. typical interjection in Neapolitan dialect, often heard in traditional songs.
- 6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfWSuAPJMZg&t=1m14s a song often used to do the conga at [New Year's Eve] parties.
- 7. this part makes fun of the usual chatters that can be heard in a popular talent show, hosted by an Italian anchorwoman, Maria De Filippi.
"Heavy Samba" के अन्य अनुवाद