I recently-ish transcribed and translated a song from Pre-Soviet Russian (when I say Pre-Soviet Russian, I mean Russian before the Soviet Reforms to the language), to modern Russian. When the site asked about what language the song was in, I put the original language as Russian dialect. Was setting the song language as Russian dialect okay, or should I have done something else? There isn't an option to select Pre-Soviet Russian on this site, and if I had set the original language to Russian, I wouldn't be able to translate the song to modern Russian. So what would be my best option from now on?
Russia is waging a disgraceful war on Ukraine. Stand With Ukraine!
Angol → Cseh
Dán → Angol
Latin → Angol
Angol → Kínai
Kínai → Angol
Angol → Olasz
- Smith & Thell - I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)Angol
- Mohamed Tharwat - منى يا منىArabic (other varieties)
- Park Ji Yoon - MoonKoreai
- Lightspeed - Yesterday's TearsAngol
- Aeons of Corruption - UnholyAngol