Money Machine by 100 gecs - The translation needs improvements, but I am not fluent enough myself.

1 post / 0 new
<a href="/nl/translator/clipartstar" class="userpopupinfo username" rel="user1513155">clipartstar</a>
Pending moderation

Hello all! Regular smile I'm rather new to the website, so do let me know if I've made any mistake in thinking this is the right board. Thank you for reading.
The current Japanese translation available, is giving me kind of a choppy, overly 敬語 feeling, without this meaning to be rude to the original poster of course. But I felt it was worthy of discussion.
I ​​​have been intently studying Japanese for 6 months, after a decade of casual exposure, so I am able to tell as much... But I am not quite able to provide a full, alternate translation myself, my level is only N5.
This type of song may need deeper knowledge in Japan's specific culture, in order to convey the meaning in the original, a little aggressive and chaotic but (preferably) still oddly fun! Regular smile 100 gecs are great for that.
Here's one example I can think of... Whole first verse.

Hey, you lil' piss baby
​​​You think you're so fucking cool? Huh?
You think you're so fucking tough?
You talk a lotta big game for someone with such a small truck
Aw, look at those arms
Your arms look so fucking cute
They look like li'l cigarettes
I bet I could smoke you
I could roast you
And then you'd love it and you'd text me "I love you"
A​​​nd then I'd fucking ghost you

Current Japanese translation:

ねえ、あなたは少し赤ちゃんを軽蔑します
あなたはあなたがとてもクールだと思いますか?
え?
あなたはあなたがとてもタフだと思いますか​​​​​​?
あなたはそのような小さなトラックを持っている人のためにたくさんの大きなゲームを話します
ああ、それらの腕を見てください
あなたの腕はとてもかわいいように見えます
彼らは小さなタバコのように見えます
私はあなたを吸うことができるに違いない
私はあなたをローストすることができます
そして、あなたはそれを愛し、あなたは私に「私はあなたを愛しています」とテキストを送るでしょう
そ​​​​して、私はあなたを残してクソだろう

And here is a possible translation I feel is more appropriate:

オラ、お前、赤ちゃんみたいなだ
はー?「オレはカッコイイよ!」言って?
はー?
はい、はい、お前の軽トラがかわいいね
ほら、その腕
腕かシガレットか?とっても細い
お前を吸いたい、焼きたい
次「愛してる」ってメールを受け取りけど、答えません。

軽トラック = Japanese mini van
​​​​​​The difference in size between the two translations is already very obvious, but I am worried of going too brief myself. I am trying to convey the cultural references ('ghost a text') in a Japan-centric POV ('receive a mail and not answer'). I am also unsure, if シガレットis fine, or if タバコ is better?
Open to corrections, any advice or help appreciated!  Thumbs up