🌐📚Languages I know, and to which level:
- My native language is Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese, if you want to call it by that name). That means that if you want a song translated by an European or into European Portuguese, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.
- I studied English for at least 12 years, so I can say I'm a fluent speaker in it, with minor issues.
- I had a year of Spanish classes in high school ~10 years ago, but forgot most of it.
- Had half a year of Latin classes in college, didn't go far (honestly, I'm more interested in learning about how Latin evolved than in speaking it).
- I know French, Italian and German in different levels because when I was younger I used to listen to songs in these languages and then went to look for their meanings - I'd say my Italian is the best among all of these. Thanks to LT users for always bringing me very helpful feedback. I do use phyiscal grammars and dictionaries in some cases to aid with my pre-existent knowledge of said language(s).
- καλημέρα/καλησπέρα. I started a course on conversational Greek. Not enough for me to venture into translating longer songs at the moment.
- I know isolate words of Tupi, Guarani and Nheengatu as I have studied both of them for my Dissertation. Not too much, though.
Languages I'm interested in, to some extent or another: Dutch, Romanian.
My PMs are always open if you want or need help. I may not answer them instantly, but I'll do my best to answer between 1-3 days. Unless there's a status in my profile saying that I'll not be around.
➜ If you like one of my translations, don't hesitate: click the 'Thanks' button, leave a comment or a rating or send me a PM. It makes me happy to know you liked what I did - and your feedback is a way of improving myself, specially in languages I do not master yet.