🌐📚Languages I know, and to which level:
- My native language is Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese, if you want to call it by that name). That means that if you want a song translated by an European or into European Portuguese, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.
- I studied English for at least 12 years, so I can say I'm a fluent speaker in it, with minor issues.
- I had a year of Spanish classes in high school ~10 years ago, but forgot most of it.
- Had half a year of Latin classes in college, didn't go far (honestly, I'm more interested in learning about how Latin evolved than in speaking it).
- I know French, Italian, German and Dutch in different levels because when I was younger I used to listen to songs in these languages and then went to look for their meanings. Thanks to LT users for always bringing me very helpful feedback.
- καλημέρα, φιλε μου if you're reading this during the day or καλησπέρα at night, since I started taking classes on conversational Greek. Not enough for me to venture into translating longer songs at the moment.
- I know isolate words of Tupi, Guarani and Nheengatu as I have studied both of them for my Dissertation. Not too much, though. I hope I make the Indigenous Languages of Brazil grow around.
1. I don't usually fulfill requests - I only do so if I have some free time available (or if I really like that specific song you want translated). If you want a song specifically translated by me, then send me a PM - but take in consideration that I'll only do it when I have the time.
2. I mostly translate songs by artists that I like, with few exceptions. I give myself the right to refuse translating some kind of songs, BUT I also have a disclaimer in a few translations: if you find it, it's because I'm not really into the song or artist, but I likely wanted to help.
3. If you're a user in turmoil, my PMs are always open if you want help. I may not answer them instantly, but I'll do my best to answer between 1-3 days. Unless there's a status in my profile saying that I'll not be around.
➜ If you like one of my translations, don't hesitate: click the 'Thanks' button, leave a comment or a rating or send me a PM. It makes me happy to know you liked what I did - and your feedback is a way of improving myself, specially in languages I do not master yet.