Hello and welcome to LT, new user!
Two of the most important things to keep in mind:
1. Making requests: Request the translation/ transcription (the writing of song lyrics) of a song by going to: Main menu bar → Actions → Request a translation/ Request a transcription.
2. When adding a song, remember to also add the video. Also make sure that you're adding an official one. Official videos are in one of the four formats:
• Artist Name - Song Name (Topic) - Titles with the word "Topic" after them are videos generated by Youtube.
• Artist Name ♪ - Song Name - Artist names with a note (♪) after them are the official channel of the artist.
• Artist NameVEVO - Song Name - Artist names with "VEVO" after them also indicate an official channel.
• Artist Name - Song Name (Official) - This is the rarest format. You might see this format if the artist isn't affiliated with the aforementioned organizations. If the video is indeed an official one, the profile name usually corresponds with the artist's name.
Sometimes you have to scroll down to find the correct video.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ English language dictionary (English interface)
https://www.thesaurus.com/ English thesaurus (for looking up synonyms) (English interface)
http://www.writtensound.com/index.php Onomatopoeia dictionary for looking up sound words (English interface)
https://www.etymonline.com/ Etymology dictionary for looking up the historical meanings of words (English interface)
http://www.eki.ee/dict/soome/ Finnish-Estonian dictionary
http://nastik.spin.ee/ English-Estonian-English dictionary
http://www.eki.ee/dict/ekss/ Definitions of Estonian words
http://www.eki.ee/dict/sys/index.cgi? Estonian thesaurus
https://convertcase.net/ Case converter
I originally created my first account on 23.04.2016 (I consider this my anniversary), called "Translationist", which I then renamed to "Pääsuke" (Swallow). I left LT in the end of April 2018 due to personal problems but recreated my account a few days later on the 3rd of May. On my old profile I had around 360 translations.
I like punk, rock, indie, chillstep and all the random songs that I stumble upon and think sound good.
I love Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels.