❇ My major contributions are to the Mexican State Anthems, Mexican Folk, Sephardic Folk and Zapotec Folk. It is a hobby and a passion for me to find/transcribe/translate songs from unknown artists from the 30s ~ 80s whose songs have disappeared with time and are not available anywhere online.
✏️ My poems on LT: here
• Within Temptation | Discography
• The Birthday Massacre | Discography
• David Záizar | Discography
• Óscar Chávez | Discography
• Collection | Male duets
• OST's of films during Mexico's Golden Age of Cinema
• Songs featured in films during Mexico's Golden Age of Cinema
• The Sound of Silence (by Simon & Garfunkel) | Covers
• Ranchera songs about parents and their children
📌 ᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ:
- I apologize in advance if I don't answer comments or messages in a promptly manner, I work full-time job and at all hours outside of LT.
- Most of the languages I learned where through school, studying and as a hobby to pass the time. Spanish is what really links most of them together.
- I am a no-nonsense, straightforward and perhaps sometimes too blunt person. However, I'm never rude nor impolite; don't be afraid to approach me. My inbox is always open to all inquiries related to LT, I will be more than happy to assist you to best of my ability.
⚠️ ꜰɪᴠᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ:
- Don't give me a vote as a 'thanks' for filling a request or if you don't know either of the languages it was translated to and from.
- My comments/suggestions are there for constructive criticism, you're more than welcome to use them or ignore them.
- Don't send me a PM or leave me comments to request translations/transcriptions, they'll be unpublished and disregarded.
- ⭐️ If I give you corrections, try to use them or tell me to elaborate. Translations with glaring mistakes will have whatever rating I give it remain until the translation is decent or corrected; a new rating will reflect that.
- ⚠️ Treat others the way you want to be treated: I'm rubber, you're glue. Everything bounces off me and sticks to you.
- Studied languages: Asturian, Cantabrian (these were in the 'Studied' category on my profile but they don't all fit in there so I moved them here).
- Languages I often work in: Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Ladino.
- Languages I sometimes work in: Japanese, Danish, Latin, Asturian, Aragonese, Cantabrian, Italian (Medieval), English (Middle/Old), Norwegian, Swedish, Extremaduran, Galician, German, Zapotec, Nahuatl
- Languages I make no contributions to: Russian (I will come back to this eventually)
- Other languages/dialects I do understand but are not listed on LT or have no lyrics: Mirandese, Leonese (Galician, Medieval and Old versions of those mentioned), (and Old Ladino, but texts are not very common).